Hot Soup the Game

Manako was nuzzled in her bean bag as she woke up to a sound. The turtles are watching a new video about a new game on the tablet. The green sea turtle looked up and saw that the game was called Hot Soup: The Game.

"Lou Jitsu was in a video game?" Donnie gasped with amazement.

"We gotta get it. We gotta get it," Manako chirped with joy.

Mikey goes to the shopping log and begins to search for it.

"Here it is," said Mikey. "Lou Jitsu's Hot Soup: the game. Montes auction house. Buy it now." He pressed it and purchased the game. "Oh, baby! We are the proud owners of one very old mint condition copy of Hot Soup the game."

"Wait a minute, you bought it at an auction house?" Raph responded all of a sudden. "How are we gonna pick it up with uh, this whole situation."

"That's not your problem," Mikey peeped. "Cause I'm gonna go get it by myself."

"What? By yourself? Are you out of your ooze twisted mind?"

"I'm not a baby, Raph," Mikey glared, even though he is fourteen years old. "I got the squills, the moves, the ninja realness! I'm ready for my first solo mission."

"Of course, you are in seven to ten years," Raph replied. "Right now, it's just too dangerous."

"I say we let him go, Raph," said Leo. "You went on your own when you were his age."

"Yeah. When I was his age, I was two years older."

"What is up with your math?"

"You can't be kidding," Reika groaned. "I'm actually fifteen. If that's the case, Manako is only thirteen and a half. She's old enough to get the game too, you know."

"Donnie, would you please talk some sense into these guys?" Raph asks Donnie, who was in a bean bag chair.

"Yeah, whatever Leo says is probably."

"I totally agree," Tomoka said.

"The youngest siblings are both old enough to help out," Shira added,

"Thanks for believing in me Donnie. Leo, I love you," Mikey beamed, hugging his brothers. "As for you, Raph, you get last game!"

"Can I go with you?" Manako asked.

Mikey began to think for a moment. "Well... Two is better than one. Sure. Come on, sugar lumps."

He held Manako's hands and they both headed out. They both didn't know they forgot their weapons.

"Hey, you forgot your-"

But they were already gone.

The two turtles arrive at the Auction House just beyond their reach. Mikey opened the door as Manako peeked with her flashlight in her mouth. She took it out and looked around.

"Oh, baby, I should've bought a candle cause this is a piece of cake," Mikey smiled before he turned to Manako. "You ready for this, Manako?"

"Of course, cutie muffin. Easy mission ever."

He and Manako enter inside, little did they know that someone had been coming here. From the rooftops, Lieutenant and Brute walked passed. There, they have two more Foot members with them. One has shaved hair with a red mask over her face, two brownish eyes of bronze armor. Another wore goggles and with wavy looking hair black and sleek like a skunk. They were both wearing the same Foot clan clothing that the other members wore.