Pizza Puffs

Near the Flambe restaurant in the back, Flambe munched loudly on some pizza puffs while a familiar villain was busy working in his van.

"These pizza puffs are amazing," he said. "Can I double my order?"

"Certainly, Chef Flambe. Just give us a moment." Meat Sweats was wearing a cloak to disguise himself so the human's won't recognize them. He was making some pizza puffs but he added something to the food that he had used, something purple and liquidy.

"Sounds great. If I don't eat them all by myself."

"Well, here they are, matey," Meat Sweats declared, pulling out some pizza puffs.

"Not so fast, Sweats."

When the two chefs looked up, Raph was staring down at the mutant. He was wearing a cape that followed behind him. He jumped off the roof, causing them to jump.

"Your mystic poison puffs are off this menu," he declared.

"Poison?" Flambe hesitated. "But it's so delicious-"

"Didn't you hear me? They're dangerous," the snapping turtle warned him just as the chef was about to reach the puff. "This isn't a restaurant supplier. It's your old rival Rupert Swaggart, or should I say Meat Sweats. First, he lures you with delicious puffs, then sells you poison ones to ruin your business. He was gonna do it to all his old rivals. Dude! Their poison!"

They saw the pig mutant in his food truck before he drove away, glaring at him. "Yes, and I'd have gotten away from it, if not for you, you pesky turtle."

"The Red Angel of Preventing Harm saves the day!" Raph declared.

Flambe took it before he chuckled nervously and left.

"Hello? Anyone gonna thank Raph for saving New York by himself again?" Raph called after he went back. "While everyone else was asleep and not helping?" No one responded inside the lair. It's awfully quiet and the others might be sleeping still.

"Heh. That's what I thought. Guess I'll have Donnie analyze these in case there's any more out there. If he ever bothers to wake up."

He added a danger word with a red marker on the bag and he placed it in the cabinet with a yellow tape around the cabinet.

Shira opened up her eye, as she stretched her wings in a straight position. She looked over to her side and noticed that Leo is not in his bed with her.

Must be in the living room, she thought. She began to get up to prepare breakfast. As soon as she entered the kitchen, she saw yellow tape wrapped around the cabinets. "I wonder who put it here," she wondered. She tore off the yellow tape and opened the cabinets. Inside there was a brown sac with red marker on it. She did not dare read it. Instead, she began to open the sack and pulled out something. It was a pizza puff. But strangely, there is something on it. It looked like purple toppings that blended in. Without noticing, she started to head over to the living room where her siblings were relaxing.

"You're up, late," Mikey peeped.

"Where is Raph and Reika?" Shira asked. "I haven't seen them in a while."

"Probably still in bed," Donnie muttered.

"Oh, yeah, while I was in the kitchen, I came upon this stash of these pizza puffs," she replied. She put them down and took out a few puffs. She began to taste one. "It doesn't look that bad. Not the best breakfast or whatever."

"Let me try, angel," Leo said, taking the puff out of her hand. He tasted it. His tongue began to water as soon as his eyes perked. "Wow. You guys better try this."