Portal Jacked

Hueso is painting a pirate ship model in the office of his pizzeria. He focused on the structure with a tiny paintbrush to finish the details. Beside his desk was his Primarina, Ari. She is a white sea lion with blue hair tied in braids, a pink nose, two blue eyes, a long blue tail with pink spikes, light blue skin and a white tail, who is resting nearby on her sea bed. All is peaceful. All of a sudden, Leo bursts in along with Shira, his eyes are full of urgent regret.

"Señor Hueso! You gotta help us!" he cried.

Hueso jumped into surprise before he got back up. "Certainly. I will begin by teaching you how to leave. Bye-bye."

"But this is an emergency!" Leo insisted. "You won't believe what happened!"

This flashback starts when the brothers and sisters are going to the Run of the Mill Pizzeria.

"Aw, yeah!" Mikey cheered.

"We gotta make it to Run of the Mill Pizza before they close!" Raph cried, wrapping them in a huddle.

"I can't wait to try their new meatless option: Vegetables," Donnie replied.

"You could find a perfect spot, Manako," Tomoka said.

Manako nodded her head. "Of course. I picked one that was clean."

"Say no more, mis hermanos and hermanas!" Leo said aloud as he raised his odachi above his head. "I'll use my ultra-reliable portalling sword to get us there. Hachi machi!"

"No, no, no!"

There was a flash of light. Leo and Shira landed on the alleyway where the graffiti wall stands. But none of the siblings came.

"Huh? " He looked around and grimaced. "Oh, boy."

The flashback ends.

"Shira and I came out fine, but when they came out, they didn't come out!" Leo shouted. "My siblings are gone!"

"Something weird is going on here," Shira agreed, scratching her head.

Hueso understood what they meant. "Ah, this sounds like a classic case of portal jacking." Ari nodded her head and squealed.

"Uh, duh!" Leo scoffed before he glanced back. He has never heard of the portal jacked thing and he is awfully confused. "What's portal jacking?"

"Hidden City pirates can steal the contents of a portal," the skeleton explained. "Especially if the portal maker is, shall we say, lame."

"You'll have plenty more chances to zing me while you help me find my brothers and Shira's sisters," Leo glared, sarcastically. He stood up and snapped his fingers. "Vamonos!"

Hueso scooped up the ship model and placed it into his briefcase which it broke. "While I would like to help my favorite customer, you're not him. And I do not go to the Hidden City. Look on the bright side, you'll get used to the crushing loneliness!"

Leo scoffs and leans forward, slamming his hands on the desk. "Look, Bone man. My brothers and I bought enough pizza to put Hueso Junior through bone college. Have you seen our frequent buyer card?"

"I totally wanted to see my sisters again, too. Please, sir?" Shira begged him.

Hueso let out a groan of defeat. "Fine. I will show you the way to the Hidden City, but my help ends there."

Hueso led Leo and Shira outside the building and he led them to a dumpster.