End Times

"No word. No contact. Where are my kids?" Splinter asked, pacing up and down the parking lot as the sisters sat on the Turtle tank.

"I think we sent them to their doom," Manako whimpered, very worried.

"That's not true," Tomoka assured her little sister. "Splinter already trained them quickly. They should be back by now."

"Of course, Lilac," Splinter agreed. "If only we had a clue to know where they are." Unknown to them, April appears out of the portal, tied and gagged with Draxum's greenish cocoon webbing. Splinter didn't even see her appear. "Someone send me a clue! Anything! A hint, a whisper, a well timed crash?"

April moaned to get their attention as she fell over. Reika turned around and motioned the girls and pointed. "Would that be a well timed crash?" she asked him.

Splinter turned around and saw her. With widened eyes, he ran up to her and helped her up. "April! Don't worry, I will free you with my helping toe." Splinter uses his toe and rips the cocoon gag off her mouth.

"Boy," Manako shivered. "You really need a nice trimming."

The other sisters run over to April and begin cutting the cocoon with their weapons. Once the cocoon had been opened up, they pulled April out of the sticky remains.

"Alright. Now tell us what happened," Reika told the human.

April shook the cocoon off of her body as soon as she emerged free. "Okay, first, ew... Second.... WE'RE DOOMED!!! Draxum captured the guys!"

Splinter gasped, horrified. "My sons."

"What? Oh, no," Rin gasped, covering her mouth in horror. The girls are horrified as April said that Draxum captured the Turtles. How on earth did this happen? This was not happening according to the plan. Rin pulled her friend back up to her feet as she shook the webbing off her feet.

"He said that we need to give him the last piece of the Dark armor, or else he'll do something bad to them. And he says you have it!"

"What?"

Everyone has returned to the lair, just like what April had told them. The rest of the sisters sat around the table, looking very worried as April checked the drawers while Splinter was making hot tea.

"They think I have a piece of the Dark armor?"

"The Foot Lieutenant said it's in the possession of Hamato Yoshi, the last descendant of the Hamato Clan," April said as she looked through. Nymphia, Spirit and Maizie had come along since they heard the danger. "AKA Lou Jitsu, AKA you!"

"So that means you're keeping an eye on the armor the whole time," Reika realized.

"Oh, sure," scoffed Splinter. rolling his eyes. "I bet it's just laying around in the house somewhere. Maybe it is this bacon press, the tidbit or my number one fluffy pillow."

He held out his fluffy pillow to April's face. Shira shook her head with worry. She didn't even want to know what would happen to her lovely Leo. He loved her so much like a princess or a mermaid and she never was alone with him this long. Then, Manako's eyes caught on the teapot that Splinter was using. She looked at it carefully, squinting her eyes for a closer look. There was something familiar about that texture.

"Hey Daddy," Manako answered, pointing at the kettle, "what about the freaky tea kettle?"

"You mean old Skully?" Splinter asked her, staring at his teapot he was boiling. "No, he's been a delightful member of the Hamato family for generations. Isn't that right, Skully?"