Sea Turtle Girls

Evil laughter echoed around the dark.

A vision of a monster fighting someone.

Fire crackling underground which is destroyed.

A horrible fate of a demon's face.

And that one single moment, a woman whose body was destroyed spoke Anatawa Hitorijanai.

A sharp gasp came from the mutant sea turtle as her purple bug eyes flew open. Her vision was blurry and she blinked a few times, heartbeats started to calm down for a while as the sea turtle lifted her head up.

That dream...It always happens every time. I remember feeling trapped in rising heat and there were plastic cutouts all around me, and my demon forms were expecting me to transform.

The young mutant slowly got up gently from her bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked up in the manhole grates and saw that the evening sun was going down. The cold air made her odd white skin shine in the light, even though it is a calm evening. She got up to get dressed.

Ah, yes. Off to a day where charming mutant girls only come out at night, and Yokai living in the city. Speaking of it, I should probably change into my uniform right now.

Then she comes around. She is a pretty mutant sea turtle humanoid with white skin, gray spots on her shoulders, cheeks, fins and her legs. She has shoulder length rainbow hair with streaks of colors on it that blended in her hair. It has streaks of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple with soft bangs over her eyes like a pixie haircut. Her body has huge three-toed feet, sharp spikes on her shoulders and elbows, huge fins, and huge purple bug-like eyes. She has two long claws and a thumb on each hand. Her shell was white and soft like a sea turtle's shell. She wore a frilly pink lace dress with white lace socks, witch shoes and a golden heart necklace on her neck. The sea turtle picked up a hairbrush with a butterfly symbol on it. On its name, it was spelled Rin in golden letters which was the mutant girl's name.

In my dream, you know when I saw a woman saying those words, I noticed something was in the future. How's that even possible? I wish my sisters weren't sleeping that night and could train for our next task.

Rin brushed her hair and put her pink four petal mask on. Her four tails stretched to her hips with curved ends on it. There from her terrarium, a small snake-like creature appears. She is pink with blue eyes, yellow skin and a dark pink body. She is almost the size of a kitten. She was peeking from her small cave as she slithers toward her. It was a small Luvi Yokai.

Oh, Oria, what are you doing in there?

The young mutant girl petted Oria on the head and put down an enchanting berry. It was one of the Luvi's only loving treats they love. She placed the berry onto the small bowl for the little snake Yokai to eat. The creature squeaked happily and began to eat it.

What was that woman's name again? Was it Miwa or Shen? No.. I think it was Oroku.

Coming out of her little made home deep in the sewers, Rin looked around to see it was peaceful, tranquil. It was not much but it was home. There above her bedroom where her four sisters dens. Rin gets her bag and she heads off in the night, wearing a hood as her disguise. She often does that to keep her identity as a human.

Rin lifted her head around the city. The people are busy talking and buying stuff. On her routine, it was her daily life to find old stuff and place them into their own lair. She often finds some money that was scattered across the street when someone dropped them. She saved some for buying something that they needed. This was a day that many humans never get used to seeing strange things like mutant monsters and odd thugs.