Insane in the Mama Train

The warm breeze blowing in the air as the stars twinkled in the night sky. On top of the Empire State Building, Rin was perched on the statue. She was looking for Splinter and April since they are investigating the Foot Clan for a while. She jumped off and she flew off to find them, spreading out her owl wings. She still thought about the Foot Clan and how they were still finding the dark pieces. But she couldn't help it when two pigeons blocked her view. She squawked and flapped them away.

On a nearby rooftop, one of the Foot soldiers saw the owl being attacked by the pigeons.

"Hey, what's that?" one asked, pointing at them.

"It's... two birds in love."

Swatting away the birds, Rin collapses to the ground, shape shifting back into her turtle form. She looked over to where the birds were and sighed in relief that they were gone. Nonetheless, she hopes the others are in a good process. She looked up and spotted April, in her ninja suit and Splinter in his flight suit who already fought the Foot soldiers.

"You didn't leave any goons for me?" April asked them, jealousy as she kicked another soldier. "I got all jacked up for kicking some Foot butt and you can't put that feeling back in the bottle!" She kicked one of the Foot warriors as he reached for her.

"I was busy searching for you," Rin barked. "It wasn't my fault."

"Do not worry. There is plenty more inside," Splinter assured her.

Once the Foot clan is defeated, Rin and the others entered the foot shack from the window and went deep in the caves. And there, they saw the Dark armor. Below, the Foot soldiers were holding a lot of cardboard boxes and jars for transporting.

"The Dark armor. It is almost complete," Splinter whispered.

"We are so close," the Lieutenant declared. The other soldiers are taking off the dark armor so it won't get damaged. Draxum is staring at the Dark armor, satisfied. "Patience. Soon you will control its great power."

"How many do we need, sir?" Scientist asked.

"Well, all we need is some mystic blood and the face piece."

Scientist got excited as Korai levitated another box with her newly evolved form as a Mismagius. "Ooh! Got it! I'll have Drax drain their blood. Even if it kills them for all that matter." She paused for a second. "What kind of mystic ooze was?"

"It's mutants," he reminded her. "I could sense they had magic powers that were oozing in their blood. That's why we need them."

Rin stared at the armor. If they do this the world will be in danger. She remembered that in her book, the Foot needed blood to bring Shredder to life so he can use all the mystic powers. She also remembers her dream, about the monster who attacked the underground home.

"Where are the boys?" Splinter asked, wondering where his sons were. "They should be there by now."

"They know how important this mission is. They'll be here," reminded April.

Meanwhile, it seems the boys have been at home the entire time. Shira was reading her favorite manga until some explosions came around. She jumped, startled by the sudden blast. Getting back up, she closed her book and turned.

"Can you keep it down?" Shira asked, annoyed. "What are you all doing?"

Manako pops up from behind. "Trying to avoid some traps. and hide and seek."

"Class Mikey prank attack!" Mikey laughed successfully.

"Nice work, bro. Gimme some," Leo cheered.

They both high five only for Mikey to high five a dummy.