Clothes Don't Make the Turtle

"Raph, come on! We want to see," Leo called out.

"Hold on," Raph's voice answered. "You can rush fashion."

Music started playing from a boombox as Raph exited from the closet, wearing a red business suit. The seven turtle brothers and sisters sat on a long couch in front of their older brother, their eyes wide with wonder. They were inside a dressing studio with racks of clothing, make-up booths and closets.

"To be honest..."

"I love it!" Leo beamed, grinning.

"Yeah, I'm just not in love with it, you know.." Donnie glanced.

"Not that bad," Tomoka shrugged.

Raph took off his glasses, sniffling. "I'm a disaster."

Reika went to her boyfriend to comfort him. "Raph, honey, it's okay, you look fine."

"Fine?" the snapping turtle retorted to his girlfriend. "Fine is not an option. For this event, Raph needs to look great!"

"Don't worry, big brother," Leo reminded him. "There's more where that came from."

Both the siblings hold some clothing for Reika and Raph to try out. Usually, some of the outfits don't look perfect for the reaction of the brothers. They tried to wear a pink outfit but they shook their heads no. They tried on a white shirt, fedora hat and red bow tie for Raph, a pink jacket with slackers, but they shook their heads no. Then they tried a pink and red shirt with white jackets and pants but they shook a third time. Well, they found the perfect one. A ragged white jacket, a pink scarf and white jeans for Raph and girl rock star clothing for Reika. The others are impressed.

"You guys really like it? l..."

"Does this place have smoke detectors because you're on fire, Big Daddy," Leo smirked.

Raph began to blush rosy red. "Oh, you guys."

Shira goes over and picks one outfit up. It was a pretty white dress and it might be able to fit around her. She scanned her eye on the detail of the fabric as her wings fluttered.

"Hold on a minute," she said before turning to Raph. "How can I say no to this?"

"You can't."

Leo and Shira started wearing the clothing. Some of them laughed, Donnie whoops, while Manako and Mikey looked curious. Leo and Shira then found the perfect pretty outfits. A brown jacket for Leo, and a frilly skirt dress for Shira. The others are impressed by the new looks, even though the cowboy clothing, white jacket, pink t-shirt, retro dress, slick hairstyle and pop star dress disgust them a little. Shira and Leo passively kiss on the lips as they let out hums of love.

"Holy truffle mac and cheese," Donnie gasped, amazed. He turned to Manako and Mikey petting their heads. "Alright, Angelo, Lil' sis, you're up."

Mikey and Manako get changed next. They came out with sports outfits and white colored shirts with fedoras but the others are not interested. Then once they come out with the right clothes, with star glasses, a colorful jacket, and some classic high school clothing, the montage stops abruptly.

"Wait..." Mikey hesitated, his baby blue eyes wide and confused. He looked at his clothes until Manako, who was still not confused, wondered what was going on. "Why did I just change? What are we even dressing up for?"

"We were on our....." Raph struggled, trying to find the right words. "We just walked off.... We need clothes?"

"What's wrong with how we normally look?" Manako asked, confused, tipping her head. She still doesn't get the point of how they got here in the first place.