Warren and Hypno sittin' in a tree

Inside their Turtle tank, April was having her birthday because today was a special day. Well, to all people. "I don't know why you are even bothering me," April muttered. "I told you guys my birthdays are always a disaster. It's cursed."

"Cursed smursh," Leo scoffed, turning his head to her. "We're gonna birthday so hard, you're gonna need a permission slip."

From the other side, Shira and the rest of her sisters are holding the presents. "What do you think this one is perfect for?"

Manako pointed at the yellow box. "Maybe this yellow one!" She is wearing sunglasses and balloons tied around her waist. A dress with the color of light blue is covered with ribbons and a party hat to match the clothes. She blew a party noise maker with a tolololololo.

"Manako," Reika shook her head. "You look ridiculous."

Manako smiled and began to lift up her glasses. "Exactly! That is what I'm planning for April's party and making cupcakes." She even got the presents packed up with yellow ribbons wrapped around them.

"I guess all the presents look the same," Tomoka said. "We don't know what it could be if we can just figure it out."

Reika tossed another box. "Didn't you hear what April said? It's always a disaster."

"No lumps about it, Reika," Shira assured her. "This time, there will be no accidents."

Suddenly, an air conditioner comes out of nowhere and hits the tank in the front. Manako went so high she came back down and landed on the presents.

"What was that?" April gasped.

Up in their apartment, Hypno and Warren looked from outside from the hole when they were trying to test a cannon. "Oh, I guess the cannon works," Hypno said, wincing. "Power level, good. Aim, Needs work."

"Are you sure it's safe for my hair to shoot me out of this thing?" Warren asked.

"Of course. Magician's assistants have been shot out of cannons for years. But if you're concerned, we could go back to sawing you in ten!"

"News flash: You actually saw me into tiny pieces. It's incredibly painful." He can still remember that slice that still hurts on his waist.

"What, you don't think it's painful to cutting my roomie up?" Hypno asked, offended. "I'm a mutant, not a monster."

"A monster?" a female white cricket asked, who was sitting on top of the cannon. "Then why do you have to do that in the first place?"

"It's part of my career."

Suddenly, the door started to bang. The cricket's pale pink eyes grew wide as Warren wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. The three mutants look as if someone is trying to barge in.

"They've found us!" Hypno cried.

"Play it cool," Warren reminded him.

"Hard to do without an air conditioner."

"Nailed it."

"Ah, it was a great set up."

Back on the ground, the others cringe at the broken conditioner on the road. Reika pulled the conditioner off the Tank and threw it to the ground with her super strength.

"Okay, give it to me straight. How bad is the damage?" Donnie asked from inside the tank.

"Oh, It's, uh, not that bad," Raph said.