The Fastest and the Furriest

"Brethren, before you is my masterpiece, the culmination of my merit skills united in one glorious enterprise," announced Donnie, showing his brothers and the sisters the new Turtle Tank which was the Moon buggy. He was standing behind a curtain as spotlights lit up, showing them a surprise. "Gentleman and ladies, behold the-"

"Is it the drill?" Leo guessed who was sitting on a box next to Shira. "Is it that drill you made when we were fighting those silverfish?"

"No. That's still in beta."

"Lame."

"Boo!" Manako moaned, cupping her mouth. "What about those gifts you make, like the shock collar, the balloon suit, or the helmet voice thingy? You did those little gadgets for your brothers."

"Still working on that."

"Is it someone's birthday?" Reika guessed.

"No. But this is better. Much, much better. I give you the..."

"Is it an even cooler, even bigger drill?" Mikey responded happily. He was next to Raph.

Donnie shook his head. "No, not a drill. This is a big surprise. Ta stinkin da!" He grabbed a rope and pulled it down. It removed the curtain, revealing...nothing. There was nothing here.

 There was nothing here

"Yay!" Manako cheered. "A sewer tube full of nothing! I'm so proud of you."

Donnie turned his head to the empty area. "What? Where did it go? I built an amazing vehicle out of the moon buggy. Who stole our Turtle Tank?"

"What's a Turtle Tank?" Tomoka wondered.

"The amazing vehicle I built for you all. You know, the Jupiter Jim vehicle that me and Mikey had taken out from the junkyard? " Donnie sighed, a little melancholy. "I thought it would impress you."

Shira was less impressed. "Wow. We better go find it."

The turtles have no clue of where their tank is but they think that their tank must be in the New York City streets. The real question is that they have no idea who stole it. The turtles looked down from the rooftop, looking around for their vehicle while the girls could have sworn they heard something.

"Hey, this is a real problem, Donnie," Raph began. "Not only did they steal your tank.."

"Now you can finish the drill," Mikey finished.

"But they must know where our lair is," Donnie inquired. "It must be somebody who's penetrated our inner circle."

"It can't be us," Shira protested. "We didn't steal anything. Besides, we literally have been here the entire time."

Donnie began to think as he pushed his glasses up his nose. "Maybe it's someone we've known for years."