Goyles Goyles Goyles

It started not too long ago, when Huginn and Muninn left Draxum, they got on into business. Draxum had disappeared and the two gargoyles searched for him everywhere but there was no sign of their boss, not even a trace. So they had decided to quit being his gargoyles and started to get a job.

"And while you look at our resume, you'll find we are more than qualified for this job," said Huginn as Meat Sweats pulled away a poorly formatted resume paper out of his sight.

"And we split the salary-!" Muninn sang, winking.

"Strong references," Meat Sweats replied, interested. He began to sharpen his knives and nodded. "Look mateys, the truth is you misread the sign. I'm not looking for help, I'm looking for lunch."

"Oh, we love lunch!" Muninn smiled.

Fortunately, the two gargoyles were trapped inside of a cage while Meat Sweat was cooking. They didn't know the danger that they were about to get into and they too know it now. All they can do is wait until they are next to be boiled and chopped.

"Oh, man. I'm seeing my whole life flash before me," Muninn moaned.

"Oh, yeah? Which part specifically?" Huginn asked him.

"The day we got hired by Baron Draxum. Remember that?"

Huginn remembered that time they got hired. It had been years ago so he did remember that day and smiled. "Oh, do I? Flashback?"

"Wavy dissolve."

Their flashback begins way, way back before the turtles were ever created and how the Burst started not too long ago

Their flashback begins way, way back before the turtles were ever created and how the Burst started not too long ago. Huginn and Muninn used to be at Goyle camp called the Goyles of Fortune when they were trained as guardsmen. All of the other goyles called them small and weak because they are much different than the other gargoyles. Even though they are ignored, they are still determined to be a guard's goyle minions.

"Oh, man, Huginn. We're never gonna get out of this stupid gargoyle boot camp," Muninn sighed, sitting on a box.

"That's not the Muninn I know," Huginn assured him. "You have to be positive. Someday, somebody will see our talent and give us a home. And finally, we'll be sleeping on a nice cushy bed in front of a fireplace." He held up a torn up photo with their faces placed on two live action dogs.

Muninn perked up, joyfully. "Like dogs?"

Huginn nodded. That kinda made Muninn better, because they might be able to have a comfy home with a warm fireplace, and a new boss. Then, they heard a whistle and it was they're turn to get picked for their mission.

"Ten hut. Wings back and horns up," the sarge barked. "Goyles of Fortune has received an order for two super awesome bros! The awesome bros will live in an awesome castle with the awesome comforts and perform awesome missions for an awesome warrior alchemist. And they're looking for our two most awesome recruits. Now who's it gonna be? You two!"