Two Cents on the Issue

Alright, im writing this the second time bc my dumbass deleted my first draft.

DISCLAIMER: The next words are MY views and perspectives on the whole Chae issue. If you're butthurt and can't take other people's opinions, please skip this oneshot.

As you all know, I am a MiChaeng stan, but my main bias is Chaeyoung. Even so, I am not on anyone's side and I'm honestly disappointed about everything.

But first, I have noticed that ONCEs are quick on joining the hate train without knowing some things to consider:

1. Jeongyeon stated before that all of their personal Instagram accounts are still checked or surveillanced rather, by their staff. All pictures, messages, etc., are checked.

2. Why is Chaeyoung the only one getting hated if (again, the staff is always with them, they don't walk around alone outside) no one pointed out the obvious and told her, "Yo, that's an offensive shirt." Could it be that none of them, staff, members, and herself, genuinely didn't know about the symbol? (Another example is the interviews in Korea wherein a group of people asking random strangers if they knew about the symbol and majority of them didn't.) So, shouldn't they be held responsible too for letting it happen?

3. Again but for more exposure, why isn't the staff who is in charge with checking their outfits, posts, etc. doing anything? Aren't they supposed to apologize too? Even if they are purchased by herself, shouldn't the members have said anything before she wore it 4 times?

I find it very sad seeing ONCEs, even fellow Chaeyoung stans jumping on the hate train without doing their proper research. Also, if you guys are going to defend her, make sure to remember that she isn't a literal baby. Yes, she is our baby, but in real life, she is an adult.

She is entitled to take criticism and to handle the consequences of her actions, but what saddens me is she's the only one getting hated for it.

People don't seem to consider the fact that TWICE are human beings, even dragging the other members, sending them messages to "kick her out"? Don't yall remember that it's NINE or NONE?

Kicking her out = Disbandment.

Again, I'm not defending her. What happened was wrong and I'm sorry for everyone that is deeply affected by this issue.

I just want people, both ANTIs and Supporters to really open up their eyes and see if they can put themselves in her shoes for a moment.

No one such as herself deserves to get death threats, but if you're going to educate her properly, go ahead and be my guest.

We are all human beings therefore we make mistakes. (Like the mistake I made of deleting my first fucking draft of this istg)

She is my bias since their debut, and I'm not leaving her just because of the issue. I may not be defending her but I will still support them fully as TWICE.

Before yall spam me in the comments saying "sTfU iT wAs a hAtE cRiMe dOnt U knOw hOw bAd It wAs??!?!"

Yes, unlike the lack of cultural knowledge of the employees of JYPE, I know about it and it's the reason why I'm on the neutral ground.

It's also refreshing to see Jewish ONCEs (yk the ones who are ACTUALLY affected by the issue) accept her apology, even if some don't forgive her yet they present in a respectful manner.

If you're a defender, I suggest for you guys to stop replying to haters. Few of them have their point, but a lot of them are doing it for media interactions, yk to boost their account and shit, and I find that very childish to do so since this is a very sensitive topic.

Please, if you are a hater or a defender, please be knowledgeable about the gravity of the situation, and also be aware that Chaeyoung is a human too. No one deserves to receive death threats.

And if you're not going to read my book anymore, then ok lol should i send u a vid of me crying or smth idrc i just love writing lol

Anywho, hate me all you want, idc lol. I'll be posting a new oneshot probably next week after my exams and birthday!! woop woop

Stay safe everyone! Let's just support them in their upcoming events.

P.S If you're just one of those people who doesn't give a shit about the Sw4stika symbol and everything connected with it and just waited for her to screw up and hate her, I hope you live a sad life.