Safe & Sound

Once upon a time, there were two girlfriends named Mina and Chaeyoung. They lived in a small village surrounded by lush forests and rolling hills. Mina was a talented musician who loved to play the guitar and sing, while Chaeyoung was a gifted painter who loved to capture the beauty of nature on her canvas.

Mina walked through the woods, strumming her guitar and singing softly to herself when she heard a faint cry for help. She followed the sound and came across a small, injured bird lying on the ground.

"Oh, poor thing," she said, gently picking up the bird. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

As she brought the bird back to their home, Chaeyoung looked up from her painting. "What do you have there?"

"It's an injured bird," Mina said, showing it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, can I make a painting of it, my love? Please?"

Mina smiled. "Of course, that would be wonderful."

As they sat together in their cozy home, surrounded by art and music, they felt safe and sound. They knew that they could always count on each other to be there, no matter what.

In that moment, surrounded by art and music and the beauty of nature, they knew that they were truly safe and sound.

As the night fell, Mina and Chaeyoung decided to take a walk through the forest. They held hands and walked in silence, feeling the cool breeze on their skin and the crunch of the leaves beneath their feet.

As they walked deeper into the woods, they saw a flickering light in the distance. They knew that it was unusual for there to be any activity in the forest at night, but their curiosity got the better of them, and they decided to investigate.

As they approached the light, they saw that it was coming from a small campfire. Sitting around the fire were a group of travelers who looked tired and weary. They had been wandering through the forest for days and were lost and afraid.

Without hesitation, Mina and Chaeyoung welcomed the travelers into their home. They offered them food and shelter, and the travelers soon felt safe and sound in their new surroundings.

As the night wore on, Mina picked up her guitar and began to play. The travelers joined in, and soon the air was filled with the sweet sound of music and laughter. Chaeyoung painted a portrait of the group, capturing the joy and warmth of the moment.

The next morning, the travelers set out on their journey once again, but they left with a renewed sense of hope and a deep appreciation for the kindness and hospitality of Mina and Chaeyoung.

From that day on, Mina and Chaeyoung's home became a haven for travelers and wanderers. They continued to create music and art, and their home became a place of healing and renewal for all who entered.

As they looked out over the rolling hills, Mina and Chaeyoung knew that they had found their true calling. They had created a safe and sound haven for all those who needed it, and in doing so, they had found a deep sense of fulfillment and happiness.

------------

As time passed, Mina and Chaeyoung's home continued to thrive, and their kindness and generosity were well-known throughout the land. However, one day, tragedy struck.

Chaeyoung was out in the forest, gathering supplies for her paintings, when she tripped and fell. She landed awkwardly on her arm, and when she tried to stand up, she felt a sharp pain shoot through her wrist.

When she returned home, Mina could see the pain etched on Chaeyoung's face. "What happened? Are you okay?" Mina asked, concern written all over her face.