Date

"Chaengie! Look!"

Mina points to a toy store, filled with various plushies and accessories of different species.

Click!

Chaeyoung giggles, "You're so pretty, love." She holds Mina's hand without thinking about consequences they may get.

Mina jumps around the store, grabbing different toys she'd want to get. Chaeyoung followed her, pushing a cart while taking pictures of Mina.

"Chaengie, can I get all of this?" Mina looks at Chaeyoung, eyes filled with love and excitement.

"I'll buy you the whole store if you want to. Here's my card." Chaeyoung hands Mina her credit card.

"My PIN is your birthday. I'll wait for you here." Chaeyoung kisses Mina, waits by the door as she admires this cynical, despicable woman she's dating.

Mina waddles towards Chaeyoung, happy from the amount of bags she's holding. Chaeyoung grabs all of the bags on one hand, and holds Mina's hand on the other.

"Chaengieee, I can carry some of themmm."

"Nonsense, you are my princess."

--------

The two walk around the city, cars beeping, lights flickering, different smells wafting around the area. They stumble upon a small restaurant, buying a quinoa bowl to share, french toasts and coffee.

Sitting next to each other, Mina showed Chaeyoung the stuff she had bought.

"This is for youuuu, and this is for your carrr, your deskkk-"

"Are all of these for me?"

"Not all of them, I also got penguins!"

"Mina." Chaeyoung says seriously while staring at the plushies.

Mina's scared. Her last relationship got fed up with her childishness and impulsive buying.

The fuck?! You spent 5 grand on these?! That's my entire month's salary! Get out of my house! We're through!

"Yeah?" Mina gulps, fingers beginning to shake.

"Can we trade?! I want to have one penguin too!" Chaeyoung's face lit up, pointing at the penguin she wants.

"Y-you're not mad?"

"Huh? Why would I be mad? Now can I please have oneeee" Chaeyoung pleads while hugging Mina.

Mina smiles widely. She never really pegged Chaeyoung as someone who'd like childish things.

"Ofcourse we can trade! I'll give you some of my penguins for your tiger cubs!"

"YAAAAAYY!" Chaeyoung cheers, arms up in the air, feet swinging. She picks out the penguins she wants, especially those that would remind her of Mina.

Mina stares at Chaeyoung, who was busy making the penguins sit with the tiger cubs. Her hands coming closer to Chaeyoung's face, as she kisses her deeply.

"I love you Chaengie."

Chaeyoung blushes. She had always been used to women using her for money. For once, she had finally received the only thing that she can never buy, love.

"You love me?" Chaeyoung asks with her eyes wide open, mouth agape which is slowly turning into a smile.

Mina giggles, "You're so cute, Chaengie. I love youuuu"

"I-I love you too!" Chaeyoung says cutely, still shocked from everything that is happening.

Mina pulls her to an embrace.