Eyes, Pt.2

Flashback

Chaeyoung is seen as one of the school's most untouchable people. She is seen maybe once or twice in the hallways, but is mostly hanging out in the rooftop.

No one dares to disturb her, as all were afraid of her. Dark aura, black clothes, Chaeyoung was the epitome of scary.

Mina was a new student in their school. She went up to the rooftop to escape the boys following her, asking her out for a date. She gazes upon a quiet girl laying down on the concrete.

"H-hello?" Mina calls out, scared of the stranger.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyoung stands up, revealing her face. Mina blushes. She's really cute.

"U-um, I'm sorry. People were following me."

"Come closer." Chaeyoung dictates, arms folded, eyes staring at Mina.

Mina steps closer, she wasn't afraid of Chaeyoung, rather she was more enthused in getting to know her more.

It's her. Finally.

"This is my spot. Sorry for being rude earlier."

"Oh, it's okay. I'm Mina."

"Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung, can I ask you a favor?"

Chaeyoung's eyebrow raises.

"Can you act as my girlfriend?"

Chaeyoung was shocked. She was always asked to beat up people, steal wallets, etc. But this? This was new.

"U-uh" Chaeyoung stutters for the first time. Blush visible on her cheeks. Who knew the gorgeous transferee wanted a weird request?

"I don't like being the center of attention. I'm not boasting but alot of guys keep following me. People are already suspecting that I'm some kind of whore..." Mina softly says the last word.

Chaeyoung was baffled. A whore? Mina's an angel.

"Fine, but I get something in return."

"What?"

"I won't tell you yet, but the deal's open. Let's go down." Chaeyoung leads the way, opening the door for Mina.

Heh. The plan worked. Mina thought.

-----------

Days have passed and Sana's been wondering where Mina has been.

"Mina! What are you doing with her?" Sana, one of Mina's friends, came running towards them. They were sitting on the same table in their cafeteria, talking about random things.

Chaeyoung doesn't eat at school. She'd rather use her free time in sleeping or drawing, which she did. She observes the two Japanese girls, conversing in front of her.

"Hi Sana! This is Chaeyoung, my g-"

"I know who Chaeyoung is. Have you lost your mind?!" Sana whispered to Mina, but Chaeyoung could hear their whole conversation.

"What do you mean?"

"Chaeyoung's scary! She beats people up all the time!"

"I know, Sana. As I was saying, Chaeyoung is my girlfriend."

Sana's eyes widened. "ARE YOU MAD?!" Sana accidentally screamed, making the whole cafeteria look at them.

"I'm serious. Now can we have some alone time?" Sana scoffs and leaves the two.

Chaeyoung was drawing the whole time they were talking. She'd come up with weird concepts but still manage to make it beautiful.

Mina notices Chaeyoung drawing and sneakily takes a picture of her.