Period

Mina and Chaeyoung are college gfs. Both of them have their periods. Mina being the irritable one while Chaeyoung being the sensitive one. Enjoy :D

------------

"Baby?"
"Chae?"
"Chaeyoung?"
"SON CHAEYOUNG!"

Mina's been searching for her girlfriend for the past 5 minutes, unknowingly, Chaeyoung had her earphones in, listening to music, trying to lighten up her mood. (Period sucks ass)

Mina slammed the door open, startling the laying cub.

"I have been calling you for 5 minutes! What are you doing?! We're going to be late and it's all your fault!"

Mina shouted at Chaeyoung with all her might, filled with rage and anger. Mina didn't know that her cool, calm and collected gf who's a sensitive baby was on their period, but her anger levels were through the roof. She exited the room, leaving the sad cub in their apartment before going to school. 

Chaeyoung felt sick this morning, it was her 2nd day, and she didn't want to go to school. Aside from her suffering from bleeding season, Mina shouted at her, resulting into her having an emotional breakdown.

Everything felt too much for her. She can hear things too loud. Her clothes weren't feeling right. All she could think of is Mina screaming at her. She decided to take a shower, change into comfier clothes, and slept.

Mina didn't know what to do after classes. They both have the same schedules in terms of time, so they would always meet at 4:00pm. She didn't know that Chaeyoung did not go to school, and she is worried about what she's going to say to her when they meet.

Anxiety levels are rising up when the clock striked 4, she hurriedly went out the classroom, and waited for Chaeyoung outside her classroom. 5 minutes have passed and she wasn't there, so Mina entered her classroom, only to find a few friendly faces but no Chaeyoung.

Mina's worried. She decided to call Chaeyoung but little did she know that she decided to turn off her phone because of Mina's outburst earlier. Chaeyoung wasn't picking up.

Mina went home and found her girlfriend sleeping in bed. Beside her are hot compresses, pain medications and water. She took care of herself while crying about what Mina did to her.

Mina slowly walked to Chaeyoung, observed the items on their desk, and realized that her girlfriend was on her period as well. She felt so stupid for lashing out on her, knowing that her girlfriend is super sensitive and gets sad easily from random things.

Upon hearing familiar footsteps, Chaeyoung woke up, and when she saw Mina, she teared up. She was scared of her and she just wanted to sleep again. Mina noticed her watery eyes so she planned to talk to Chaeyoung carefully, hoping not to trigger her gf into another breakdown.

"Chae, I'm sorry about earlier." Mina says while slowly trying to caress Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung had their comforter up her mouth, revealing only her expressive eyes and red nose. She tried to talk but no words were coming out of her mouth. Only incoherent whimpers can be heard when Chaeyoung instantly burst into tears from trying to apologize. She wanted to say sorry for almost making them late earlier, and that she didn't mean to.

Mina felt her heart sank when she saw how broken she was. She slowly lay down and hug the blanket wrapped Chaeyoung.

"I-I'm really s-sorry M-mina *hic* I didn't feel well *hic* earlier." Chaeyoung slowly talked while trying to breathe properly. Mina felt beyond guilty, and wanted to slap her past self for screaming at her.