Assistant Pt. 2

Chaeyoung and Mina have been married for 3 years, being the new owners of the Myoui's mansion.

The wedding was beautiful, and how was it conducted? Well, let me tell you a beautiful story.

Flashback

"Chaeng, can you grab that for me, please?" Chaeyoung nods, walking up to their L-shaped table. She gets Mina's Nintendo Switch, while sneakily grabbing the ring she's going to use to propose to Mina.

"Mina, come here." She stands in front of her  waiting for Mina to stand up.

"Thank you baby!" Mina kisses her cheek, Chaeyoung holding her wrist, not wanting her to leave.

"Something wrong?" Mina watches Chaeyoung move slowly, landing on one knee.

"Myoui Mina, it has come to my attention that we have been together for a long time now. Seeing as our relationship will be my first and last one ever, I concluded that you're the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life." Chaeyoung opens the box, showing a shiny diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" Mina bursts out in tears, tackling Chaeyoung to the floor.

"Yes! Of course, I'd marry you!" Mina pulls out one of the Switch's controller, opening a secret compartment. She giggles, handing Chaeyoung a silver ring.

"I was supposed to propose first." Mina pouts, hiding her face in Chaeyoung's neck.

"That's funny. You don't have to worry though, I'll marry you as well."

Months after their proposal, Mina had already planned their wedding, making sure that it would be something that Chaeyoung's comfortable with.

A silent wedding, quite similar to a silent party. Everyone would wear earphones, softly playing wedding music.

“My darling Chaeyoung, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you, I knew, I just knew that you were the one, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our relationship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time.”

Mina slips the ring on Chaeyoung's finger, wiping the diamond tears on her cheeks.

"Love, you have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed and the joy I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I promise to love you for who you are and cherish who you are to become. I promise to nurture our dreams together. I promise to share my whole heart with you. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely, as long as I shall live."

Chaeyoung gently wears the ring on Mina's finger, the priest gesturing the two to seal the deal.

They kiss. Everybody was clapping quietly, tears streaming down their faces.

Because of the high quality earbuds, Chaeyoung didn't feel overwhelmed at the wedding, and everything went swell.

The honeymoon however, was something else.