Fight

"Mina I told you! She's my cousin!"

Mina's always jealous. Whenever Chaeyoung's with another girl, they'd end up fighting. Chaeyoung always assures her that she's the only woman for her, but Mina still lets her emotions rise.

"Shut up Chaeyoung!" Mina had enough.

Although Chaeyoung does her best in assuring her, that time her mind went numb. Mina punched Chaeyoung's lips, making it bleed and bruise. Mina immediately regretted it and tried touching her, while the other had enough and exited the room.

Mina followed her girlfriend and saw that Chaeyoung was packing her clothes and necessities. She was afraid of Mina, shaking violently while packing.

"Chaeyoung... I'm sorry! I didn't mean it." Mina exclaimed but she ignored her.

Every apology that Mina spouted from her mouth, Chaeyoung ignored. Chaeyoung proceeded to lock herself in their spare room, Mina knocking continuously while apologizing to her.

Chaeyoung didn't come out of the room for 2 days, eating nothing and just kept sleeping. She was devastated that Mina would lay her hands on her and hurt her. She decided to go out of the room to grab some water, revealing a sleeping Mina, sleeping on a spare mattress outside her room.

Mina couldn't sleep without Chaeyoung, so she decided to use a spare mattress and slept outside of their rooms. Chaeyoung drank some water and carried Mina to their room, tucking her in and kissing her goodnight. She missed her girlfriend so she just kept hugging Mina while crying. Mina woke up and saw Chaeyoung hugging her, so she hugged back and pulled Chaeyoung to lie down.

"Hey, I know you're afraid of me right now, but I'm really sorry for what I've done. Everything got too much for me and I wasn't thinking straight, but I know that isn't an excuse, I just wanted you to know that it wasn't my intention to hurt you. These past few days I kept thinking about how you always say that I'm the one, and I believe it now. I love you Chaeyoung-ah, I'm sorry for ever doubting you." Mina says while having tears on her eyes.

"Thank you for apologizing. I'm not gonna say it's okay because what you did scared me. After all we've been through, I never expected that I'd be afraid of you. I love you Mina, but if you're just going to be jealous with every girl that I spend time with, then I don't see our relationship lasting any longer."

"We need to trust each other. It is the foundation of our love. I love you Mina. Always remember that." Chaeyoung said while wiping Mina's tears. Mina hugged Chaeyoung tightly, putting her head in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck and sighed heavily.

"I never really wanted to be jealous. I understand that you have women in your life, I just don't really understand myself. But I promise you that I will figure out how to deal with my emotions and continue to love you even more. I love you Chaeyoung-ah." They kiss, but stopped when Mina heard Chaeyoung whimper because of her wound.

Mina got up and grabbed their first-aid kit and started treating Chaeyoung, who was staring at Mina lovingly while pinching her cheeks. Mina also noticed that the cub had a wound on her finger, so she applied medicine on it and placed a cute tiger band-aid on and kissed it.

"I love you Chaeyoung, please sleep with me again." Mina says cutely. Chaeyoung thinks about teasing Mina so she said,

"No, think about what you did to me." while pushing Mina away. Mina pouts, tears forming in her eyes,

"But... we're good already."

Chaeyoung smiles and pulls Mina into a hug, while the other climbs onto Chaeyoung like a baby.

"Carry meeee" Mina says while sounding like a baby.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the younger one or not." Chaeyoung chuckles. Mina gets up, holds Chaeyoung's face and says,

"Why? Do you want me to act like a mommy, Darling?" Mina says while staring at Chaeyoung's eyes intensely. The cub's face was bright red, while Mina continued to be a baby again.

"Feed meeeeeee", Mina says while clinging unto Chaeyoung again.

Chaeyoung was speechless so she just complied and went to the kitchen. She decided to make ramen for the both of them, but found it hard because Mina was on her front. Nevertheless, she finished cooking, sat down and started feeding Mina. It took a while for Mina to notice that she was the one who was wrong in their argument, but the one who gets spoiled in the end, so she wanted to baby Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was washing their dishes when suddenly she was carried by Mina.

"My babyyyy come hereeee stop washingg"

Mina says while carrying Chaeyoung like a baby. Chaeyoung, dumbfounded, just have a surprised look on her face. With her head tilted, mouth pouting and a raised-up eyebrow, Mina cooed and wrapped Chaeyoung in a blanket.

"I can't move Mina". Mina laughs because Chaeyoung looks more like a burrito than a baby.

"Don't worry you look adorable, now go to sleep my baby."

"But I don't want to, unwrap me please." Chaeyoung softly says while having a pleading look on her face.

Mina unwraps Chaeyoung and pulls her into a hug, lying down and cuddling each other.

"Do you want some milk my love?"

"I'm not a baby, Mina. But I'd love some."

Mina gets up but Chaeyoung stops her, "But I'd prefer breastmilk over formula."

Chaeyoung says while smirking. Mina was flustered and pushed Chaeyoung playfully.

"Stop it, I'm babying you, I'll reward you tomorrow if you'll be good." Mina smirks and pecks Chaeyoung's lips. Mina fights back, leaving an excited Chaeyoung on the bed.

Mina wanted to tease Chaeyoung more and put milk into a baby bottle. She came back and saw an angry Chaeyoung, who was staring at the bottle.

"I'm not a baby!", Chaeyoung whines but Mina hugs her.

"But you're my baby, please drink your milk" Mina smiles cutely. Chaeyoung, although hating the idea, tried to grab the bottle but Mina holds it out of her reach.

"Ah ah, I'm feeding you. Come here." Mina says while having her arms open. Chaeyoung blatantly cuddles into Mina's arms and says,

"You know Mina, I think you have a mommy kink."

"Do you want to find out?" Mina says flirtatiously.

Chaeyoung's eyes were wide open with an :o mouth. Mina saw the opportunity and placed the bottle on Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Waah so cute! My baby is drinking milk how adorableee" Mina says smiling widely, while Chaeyoung was drinking. Although hating the bottle, she loves making Mina smile.

Chaeyoung finished the milk and burps. Mina kissed every part of Chaeyoung's face in return. She got up while carrying Chaeyoung and got their hoodies, a penguin and tiger one.

"Wear this, let's sleep." Mina says while putting on her hoodie.

The penguin and tiger cub proceeded to make themselves comfortable under the sheets, cuddling and eliminating the space between them before transcending to slumber. The two of them are grateful that they are okay now, and blossomed from a red flag relationship to a green one.

--