Synesthesia 🌟

Chaeyoung was a gifted kid. Straight-A student, the ultimate girl crush, and has talent for the arts. A lazy girl, who could grab any success she'd want in her academic career, has synesthesia.

"Green." Chaeyoung says to herself when she spots her best friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu. She waves at them, walking closer to take a nap on the cafeteria table.

Green. Chaeyoung's label for good. Everytime she'd see DahTzu, a hint of forest green would be glowing around their bodies.

Although being adored by a lot of people, Dahyun and Tzuyu were the only ones who understood Chaeyoung, and were very supportive of her decisions.

"Hey Chaeng! I heard you got 1st place! Congratulations!" Dahyun cheers, Tzuyu clapping happily next to her.

"Thanks, guys. Do you have any plans for our break?" Chaeyoung says while having her face planted in her arms, desperate to fall asleep.

"You'd probably sleep all the time."

"Psst, Chaeng. It's Mina."

Red. Chaeyoung has only spotted one person that radiates the color red, with hints of gold sparkles around her body. It was her crush, Mina, the queen bee. She was laughing around with her friends Momo and Sana, who were part of the dance troop.

Chaeyoung lifted her head a bit, smiling to herself as she finds the only woman that could make her day just by seeing her. She goes back to lay her head down, muting the sounds of her surroundings.

"Hi guys!" Sana walks up to them, sitting next to Tzuyu, Momo stays standing while hugging Dahyun. Mina sits beside the sleeping Chaeyoung, trying her best not to perceive as nervous.

Mina was starstruck. It was the 2nd time she was this close to Chaeyoung. The quiet, popular kid who was always sleeping during lunch breaks, had Mina's heart sprung all over her.

Sana gestures Mina to move closer to Chaeyoung, who was beginning to wake up. The younger was yawning, resembling a baby tiger cub.

"Dubs, what time is it?- Oh, hi Mina." She gleams a sleepy smile, waving her hand in a tiny way.

"Hi, Chaeyoungie. Did you sleep well?" Chaeyoung nods, going back to sleep. She was giddy inside, enjoying the moment she has with Mina.

Mina. The sound of her name can make Chaeyoung smell the sweet scent of strawberries, her favorite fruit. This could be why she's very fond of the girl, raising the amount of feelings she has for her.

Myoui Mina, the most popular girl in school, has a reputation for breaking a lot of people's hearts, both girls and boys. Only one person has ever caught her eye, and it's Son Chaeyoung.

The two are madly in love with one another, but alas, they are completely oblivious to it.

Both of them were tuning out the voices from their friends, hesitating to make conversation. Mina swallows a big lump in her throat, before speaking out.

"So... Chaeyoungie, do you have any plans?" Chaeyoung turns her head to the right, still laying on the table.

"I don't. How about you?" Mina was suppressing a smile, getting to see Chaeyoung's eyes.

"So far, I don't as well. My parents are going to Japan so I'm home alone in my house for 2 weeks." Sana's ears perk up, immediately thinking of a plan to get them together.

"Chaeyoung should stay there! She's alone in her apartment too!" Chaeyoung lifts her head up, blushing madly. Mina was also blushing, waving her hands around while shaking her head.