Confidence

Based on Chaeyoung's Bubble update where she danced alongside NaMo Ariana Grande's "break up with your girlfriend".
---------------

"Mina Unnie! I learned a new dance today!" Chaeyoung says with sparkles in her eyes. Mina was curious. Her cub was always busy nowadays so she wanted to know what's up.

"Oh yeah? Let me see."

Chaeyoung showed Mina her phone, where her dance cover is. The thumbnail showed her outfit. White croptop, black sports bra, loose black pants, and sneakers. Hot. Mina's mind thought immediately. She could see Chaeyoung's abs, which made the situation worse.

Beside Chaeyoung was Momo, sporting a blue croptop, loose white pants and sneakers. She observed and compared the two while they danced. Momo tends to give her all in dancing, ofcourse she's the dancing Mo-chine so it's understandable. There's something in Chaeyoung's way of dancing which makes her more inclined to her. Every step, every movement, Mina felt her heart raise.

The dance steps were hot. Chaeyoung displayed her sexy aura just by dancing, making Mina sweat and have a bigger crush on her. Mina's jaw dropped when Chaeyoung thrusted mid-way of the song. Her throat gulped, head sweating, heart raising, Mina's gay panicking right now, and with Chaeyoung by her side, it wasn't helping at all.

Chaeyoung likes Mina. She couldn't get herself to confess, but judging the reactions from Mina, she thought that she had a chance with her. The video stopped. She took the phone and leaned closer to Mina's face.

"What do you think?"

"Um, you were really good Chae. You really perfected the choreo. Honestly you were really hot."

Mina didn't mean to blurt the last line out, Chaeyoung chuckled and held Mina's face. Mina was blushing hard, and got redder even more when Chaeyoung said,

"Mina, I love you and have loved you for years. I've always wanted to confess to you but I was unsure and sometimes discouraged when you display the same affection you have with me with the other members. Can I court you?" Chaeyoung says, raps even. She was nervous and said her words quickly, but Mina understood.

"No."

Chaeyoung's heart dropped. Tear's starting to form but she blinked it away immediately. She was about to leave when Mina said,

"I want us to be a couple already. I don't want you courting me because I'm already in love with you for years, Pabo."

Mina pulled Chaeyoung closer, settling in for a kiss. Their lips met, and it was the softest kiss ever. They stopped for air, and placed their foreheads together. Mina snakes her hands around Chaeyoung's neck.

"You're so dense Chaeng. I can't believe you thought that I don't like you. Such a dumbass."

"Fuck you" Chaeyoung said while trying to get out of Mina's embrace.

"I'm just kidding you big baby."

"I am your baby, shut up bitch."

Mina playfully spanked Chaeyoung's mouth, "Stop saying bad words, babies don't say that."

Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out and leaned closer to Mina.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" Mina asked.

"I have a gun in my underwear drawer, I want you to use it on me when I say no to that question." Mina laughs while Chaeyoung kisses Mina's cheeks. The two were so in love. 

They started getting ready. Mina wore a black dress while Chaeyoung wore a white polo shirt.

 Mina wore a black dress while Chaeyoung wore a white polo shirt