Sol at Luna

Mina's known in the whole university as The Campus Crush. Outgoing, pretty, and an honor student wrapped up in one amazing human being.

Chaeyoung is a quiet player for their volleyball team. Often forgotten by her enemies for her height, Chaeyoung excels and surprises them with her strength and abilities.

-----------

It was raining on a Friday afternoon. Everyone from school had left the building. Mina, looking at the rain, trying to figure out if it'll be a good idea to run home drenched.

Mina was sitting quietly on a chair, still waiting for the rain to stop. Chaeyoung had just gotten out of the school's shower room, fresh out of practice.

Chaeyoung knows Mina. At first, she didn't really see herself as someone who would like Mina, but day after day, she had seen and experienced what half of the school feels for the penguin.

Chaeyoung had only one umbrella, she held it while approaching Mina, who was busy watching on her phone. Chaeyoung fake coughed and Mina flinched. She thought that she had been alone this entire time.

Chaeyoung handed Mina the umbrella, who was staring at Chaeyoung as if they were in a movie. Mina likes Chaeyoung, but is dismayed by Chaeyoung's uninterest in relationships as she is seen in hallways alone all the time.

"Um, Hello Mina. You can have my umbrella. You get home safe."

Mina was speechless and didn't realize that Chaeyoung had gone home already, running in the rain. Mina hugged the umbrella and went home, smiling and giggling from Chaeyoung's actions.

----------

Achoo! Chaeyoung got sick from being in the rain. She had notified her coach that she couldn't go to school today, and that she might miss practice for this week.

Mina went to the volleyball team's training area, who were all stunned by Mina's beauty. With Chaeyoung's umbrella in hand, she walked up to the volleyball coach, Ms. Park Jihyo.

"Oohh, Mina! What are you doing here?"

"Hello Ms. Park! I'm looking for Son Chaeyoung? Is she here?"

The volleyball team members were whispering and mumbling.

Son Chaeyoung? Our secret weapon? What could Mina want from her?

Mina's so pretty. Chaeyoung's lucky. I ship them.

I wonder what today's lunch is..

"Okay that's enough everyone. Go back to training or else all of you are gonna run 20 laps."

The players instantly started training, afraid to make their coach mad.

"Anyways Mina, Chaeyoung called in sick today, she said she got a fever from running in the rain yesterday. Aish, that stupid kid. I just hope she gets better so she can play next week."

Mina felt guilty. She could've asked Chaeyoung to walk home together, but alas, fate wasn't in her hands.

"Ms. Park, can I have Chaeyoung's address?"

-----------

Mina knocked on Chaeyoung's apartment 3 times. It was about 5 minutes after when a sick Chaeyoung opened the door, dizzy with fever soaring through the roofs. She was about to faint when Mina caught her.

"Chaeyoung! Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung fell asleep immediately in Mina's arms. Mina carried her to her bedroom and started making soup for her. She checked Chaeyoung's temperature, 41°C, which was awfully high.