Sulking

Timeline: Where Sana pushed Mina and Momo together, making them kiss during the choco stick game. Enjoy :D

---------
MINA POV

Both of us were shocked. Sana instantly hugs Chaeyoung, saying she's sorry, while Chaeyoung just stares at us, trying to laugh it off because we're still at the meet & greet.

I am so dead.

Mina thought. She would have to do everything for Chaeyoung to forgive her. She was sure that she would be forgiven, it wasn't her fault, but Sana's. Oh, but Chaeyoung's anger fueled immensely like dropping a match on a pool of gasoline.

-----------

They arrived back to their dorms. They were supposed to watch a movie marathon altogether, but Chaeyoung instantly ran to her room and locked herself in the bathroom.

Mina saw the whole thing. She even saw tears forming up in Chaeyoung's eyes.

"You're so dead, Mina." Nayeon and Jeongyeon comes up behind her and scares her.

"Ahh! I know that! Stop creeping up behind me!"

Sana was avoiding Mina, but when Sana's presence was felt by Mina, she instantly pounced on her.

"You! Are! So! Dead! Minatozaki!" Mina screams while tickling Sana.

"Hahah! Mina I- HAHAHA I'M SORRYYY"

Mina got off and sat on their couch. She was thinking of ways on how Chaeyoung will forgive her.

----------

She knocked on Chaeyoung's door. There was no answer. She entered, eyes wandering, searching for Chaeyoung, when she saw the cub drawing in the corner, headphones plugged in, wearing a hoodie.

She walked slowly towards Chaeyoung, who was scribbling intensely. Chaeyoung's drawing appears to be a massive black scribble, filled with anger and frustration.

"Chaeng?"

There was no reply. Chaeyoung couldn't hear her anyways. Her music was blasting through her eardrums, hoping for her thoughts to vanish.

Mina could hear the cub's music far away from her. It was too loud, Chaeyoung's ears could hurt. She tried removing the headphones but Chaeyoung kept it in place and even increased the volume.

Chaeyoung crumpled the angry drawing, threw it harshly across the room, and started drawing another one.

Mina's the older one, but Chaeyoung was really scaring the fuck out of her. Her expression was almost the same, but with furrowed eyebrows and angry eyes.

Momo and Sana entered Chaeyoung's room, and waved at Mina. Mina gestured them to come closer, and so they did.

J-Line were all in front of Chaeyoung, who was still scribbling like there was no tomorrow.

"Chaeyoung-ah"

Chaeyoung didn't look up, but turned off her music.

Sana and Momo were pushing each other, trying to make one of them talk first. They were being really noisy and Chaeyoung punched her fist on the wall.

"Speak."

Chaeyoung said scarily. She showed no emotion, and even though her knuckles were bleeding, she waited for their explanation.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I didn't mean to make them kiss. Please don't be mad at them" Sana says cutely while hiding behind Momo, who was hiding behind Mina.

"Chaeyoung, we're sorry" Momo says while trying to back away from Chaeyoung.