Assistant 🌟

"You're hired, Chaeyoung-ssi!" Mr. Yuta, the head of the help staff shakes her hand, leading her inside the massive mansion owned by the Myoui Family.

"First, we must introduce you to your bosses. I'm pretty sure that they'll like you." He gives her an assuring smile, walking to the living room.

"Good afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Myoui. I would like to introduce you to Ms. Chaeyoung, your daughter's new assistant." The three stare at Chaeyoung, who was still at the doorway, counting with her fingers.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

She entered the room, waving at the couple.

It appears that Mr. Myoui was intrigued, would it be another disaster? or could Chaeyoung change Mina?

"Welcome, Chaeyoung-ssi. Please tell me anytime if you're having a hard time with my daughter." Chaeyoung bows, following Mr. Yuta to Mina's bedroom.

"Here we are. You will be staying by the room at the end, and Ms. Mina will be ringing a bell for you whenever she needs you. There will also be times when she'll use the intercom, which is only connected to your room. Have any questions?" Chaeyoung was spacing out, staring at Mina's door.

"What did Mr. Myoui mean by telling him if I was having a hard time with Ms. Mina?" Mr. Yuta chuckles slightly, rubbing his neck with his hand.

"Ms. Mina can be... a little mean. She had already gone through 7 assistants. I guess you're No.8."

Chaeyoung nods her head, she's lucky to have extreme patience when it comes to clients like Mina.

"That'll be all, Mr. Yuta. Thank you so much. Bye bye"

Chaeyoung watches Mr. Yuta walk away, thinking of how to talk to Ms. Mina easily. She knocks on the door while holding the ends of her shirt, nervously shaking because of the new encounter.

"WHAT?!" She hears a woman's voice on the other side of the door, clearly agitated.

"Good morning, Ms. Mina. I'm Son Chaeyoung, your new assistant." She was swaying herself slightly, something called stimming.

For you see, Chaeyoung has autism spectrum disorder.

She was taken aback when Mina immediately opened her door, her blouse looking uneven. Chaeyoung couldn't resist fixing the collar, which made Mina slap her hand away.

"What are you doing?!"

"Your collar was uneven, Ms. Mina." Chaeyoung was just looking at her with an innocent face, not getting fazed by Mina's aggressiveness.

This made Mina cool down a bit, fixing her collar by herself.

"I will call you when I need you. Leave." Mina slams the door in Chaeyoung's face, the other still staring at it.

"...Bye Bye" Chaeyoung leaves her spot, walking to her room.

It was a decent bedroom, fitting up to Chaeyoung's standards. Her bags were already in there, so she took the liberty to unpack.

*RING* *RING*

Chaeyoung covers her ears, startled by the noise.

*RING* *RING*
*RING* *RING*
*RING* *RING*

The ringing stopped when she heard Mina's voice come from the top of her bedside table.

"SON CHAEYOUNG! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 5 MINUTES! COME HERE!" Mina's voice cuts off the noise, Chaeyoung immediately ran to her room.

She knocks on the door, waiting for Mina. "Ms. Mina?"

"COME INSIDE!"

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Mina watches her count by herself by the door, entering when her count reached number 5.