Mascot

"Mama look! A tiger!" A child shouts as she watches the mascot dance along the music. Her arms flailing as she makes the kids laugh, filling the air with joy and happiness.

Mina watches the funny tiger from afar, sitting beside her brother and her nephew.

"Haha, Minari's staring at the tiger." Kai teases her, a ketchup tint shown on Mina's face.

"Shut up, Kai."

"Auntie Mina, can we go closer?" Her nephew asks, his eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Sure, come now." Mina holds his hand and goes near the mascot.

The tiger stops dancing as the announcer speaks.

"Hello everyone! Did you enjoy the tiger's dance break? Meet Chaeyoung, our wonderful tiger cub!"

The kids jaws drop as they watch Chaeyoung remove the tiger costume, revealing her in an employee's uniform.

"Hiiiii!" Chaeyoung shows her dimple smile as she waves happily, her tiger paws still on.

Mina was shocked, although Chaeyoung looked sweaty and tired, she still portrayed beauty that no one could find anywhere.

Her features were perfect, checking every box in Mina's list of standards. Chaeyoung was the perfect person for her, and she knew she couldn't lose her now.

Several parents went up to Chaeyoung, asking for pictures. Mina saw this as an opportunity, letting her nephew run up to her.

"Tiger!" He shouts while pointing at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung giggles, making Mina melt. "Yeah! I'm the tiger! Roaaar!" Chaeyoung tickles the child, making him burst into laughter.

Mina watches her interact with her nephew, staring at the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"What is this little penguin doing here in my place?" Chaeyoung asks as she fixes the kid's hair.

"We want to take a picture with the tiger!" Mina's nephew points at her, making Chaeyoung look at her slowly.

Chaeyoung looks at her, her eyes smiling as she gives Mina one of her signature smiles, her beloved dimple smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chaeyoung looks at her, her eyes smiling as she gives Mina one of her signature smiles, her beloved dimple smile.

Mina blushes, her mouth agape as she struggles in speaking.

"H-hi, I'm Mina. This is Tim." Mina introduces her nephew.

"Looks like we have two penguins around! Come here!" Chaeyoung extends her arms out, pulling them into a hug.

"Alright, say cheese!" Kai shouts as he takes pictures of the 3.

Mina was blushing hard, with Chaeyoung holding her by the waist. Kai noticed and silently called his son so that he could take pictures of Mina and Chaeyoung alone.

Fluff MiChaeng Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें