Minacraft

After doing the deed, Mina immediately puts on her clothes, opens her computer and plays Minecraft. Chaeyoung was left naked on their bed, processing what just happened.

She felt used. Mina didn't even look at her after they did it. She just played like nothing happened and that made Chaeyoung sad. Who wouldn't be?

Chaeyoung was overthinking when Mina said, "You can go now." Chaeyoung was hurt so she hurriedly wore her clothes and exited the room. She locked herself in her bedroom and cried.

She decided not to talk to Mina again and to focus on herself at the moment. What she just experienced was traumatizing. Their relationship had no label, pure sex, but Chaeyoung wanted love. She loved Mina, yet the other was as dense as Plutonium.

Mina was a quiet person. She would stay in her room all day and respond to messages late. She noticed that Chaeyoung wasn't spamming her messages and tiktoks anymore, so she was surprised at the sudden change of behavior. Every time they'd pass in their dorm, Chaeyoung would always avoid eye contact and leave the premises.

Mina hasn't heard and talked to Chaeyoung for 3 days straight, making her worried. She was figuring out her feelings about Chae, and she misses the cub. She realized that what she did was really wrong, and a major red flag even.

She finds herself outside Chaeyoung's room. A door with a sign "STAY OUT" hung. She knocked 3 times, yet no reply.

"Chaeyoung? We need to talk."

No one was answering, she was worrying even more by the second. She heard from Jihyo one time that the cub wasn't eating with them, and she was overthinking different scenarios that could happen to Chaeyoung.

She decided to open the door with her spare key, Chaeyoung gave it to her, so that any time that she would feel scared of the thunder, she can just snuggle next to Chaeyoung. A sweet gesture that she just noticed now.

Mina unlocked the door and found a sleeping Chaeyoung on the bed. Covered in a hoodie and a thick blanket, Mina got closer and found out that the latter was sick. She had a fever, so she got a basin of water and a rag. She started by cleaning Chaeyoung, replacing the fever pad on top of her forehead, and stayed by her side till she wakes up.

Chaeyoung woke up with a high fever, seeing Mina next to her made her tear up. Mina noticed so she went closer to wipe Chaeyoung's tears.

"Hi, I'm sorry for unlocking your door, the members- well, I was getting worried about you not eating so I used the key you gave me and I saw you shivering from the cold. I made you soup and medicines so uh whenever you're ready-".

Chaeyoung was crying. She just wanted to be taken care of by Mina. Mina was shocked and immediately hugged her.

"I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong? Are you hurt? What do you nee-".

"Do you even love me Mina?" Chaeyoung said bravely while trying to steady her breath. Mina was astounded. She was speechless. In years of her and Chaeyoung hooking up, she never expected to fall in love with her.

"You know me, Chaeyoung. I'm a pretty dense person. These past few days, I was figuring out my feelings for you, and I ended up liking you, loving you even. I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean to. I promise to be better for you. I love you Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung was surprised. Is this a fever dream? Chaeyoung's mind was thinking.

"This is real, Chaeyoung. I can tell from your stupid ass face. This isn't a fever dream."

"Shut up. Are you sure?"

"Have you seen my Minecraft world? We even have a house together there with a dog named Ray and a cat named Neko. So yeah, I think I'm sure."