Scary

"Psst. It's the freak." Numerous students whisper as they watch Son Chaeyoung, walking along the hallways.

A bunch of jocks stop her in her way, her eyes slowly looking to the right as she sees a girl being harassed by one of them.

"Well, well, well."

"Move." Chaeyoung blankly stares at them. She was the epitome of darkness, all her clothes and fingernails painted black.

"Hmm, I don't think so." He smirks, his leeches giggling behind him.

Chaeyoung steps on his foot, the guy reacting immediately. The other who was bothering the girl left her, going up to Chaeyoung.

"You're dead."

"I'd certainly like that." Chaeyoung begins beating them up, while the girl just kept watch, amazed by her savior's moves.

Chaeyoung dusts her clothes off, the girl slowly walking up behind her.

"T-Thank you."

"Okay." Chaeyoung starts to leave, the other still following her.

"I'm Mina. Myoui Mina."

Why is this girl following me? Should I kill her as well? Chaeyoung thinks, stopping in her tracks while looking at Myoui Mina, the exchange student.

Hmm, out of the ordinary. Chaeyoung feels something weird happening in her body.

"Son Chaeyoung." She goes back to walking to her classroom, Mina still following her from behind.

They sit next to each other, Chaeyoung busying herself with her sketchpad. Mina had her mouth open, staring at her seatmate for a while.

"You're really cool." She blurts out, Chaeyoung looking at her immediately.

"Aren't you afraid of me, Myoui?" She stares daggers at Mina's innocent eyes, the other shaking her head in response.

"That's surprising."

"Will you be my friend?" Mina says as she rests her head on her arms, her eyes begging at Chaeyoung's cold face.

"And being your friend will benefit me because?..."

"Because..."

"Exactly." Chaeyoung goes back to draw, Mina clinging on to her arm.

"Please..." Chaeyoung grips Mina's hand, pinning her to the wall.

"You are going to announce every time you think of touching me, and I will give you the go signal if you can, capisce?" Mina looks at Chaeyoung, blushing madly as their faces were 2 inches apart.

"Y-Yes." Chaeyoung lets go, Mina notices a faint pink blush glowing on Chaeyoung's cheeks but she chooses to ignore it.

"So will you be my friend?"

"I don't care." Mina smiles, taking it as a yes as she doesn't want to bother her new friend any longer.

"Wait... Son Chaeyoung..." Mina mutters, Chaeyoung hearing her perfectly.

"Yes, that is my name."

"Aha!" Mina pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket, revealing the information about her dorm room.

"You're my roommate! Son Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung looks at the paper, banging her head on the desk.

------

They are now sitting at the back of the cafeteria, Chaeyoung disgustingly staring at Mina, who was happily enjoying her food.

"What is that?" She points at a red fruit.