CEO

"Good morning, Ms. Myoui!" Tons of workers bowed as they clear their way for Mina Myoui, the CEO of MNM Co.

"Get back to work." She says, high heels clicking as she bangs her office door shut, turning her computer on immediately.

"Tzuyu!" A tall Taiwanese woman enters her room, holding a stack of paperwork.

"Here's the resumés for your PA, Ms. Myoui." Mina taps the leftmost corner of her table, signalling for some coffee.

"Right away, Ms." Tzuyu runs to the espresso machine, making coffee for her boss.

"Let's see... Boring. Ugly. Hoe. Graduated from the top university but can't even land a job? Pass." Mina shreds the rejected resumés, pausing on a specific one.

"Son Chaeyoung. Tzuyu-ah, come here." She shows Tzuyu the resumé, the younger stifling a giggle.

"No experience." Mina smirks, handing her the resumé.

"Call her. Tell her she's starting tomorrow."

"Right away, Ms. Myoui." Tzuyu leaves the office, grabbing her telephone.

Bzz Bzz

"Hello! Good morning!" A cheerful voice answers, making Tzuyu smile a bit.

"Good morning, Ms. Son. You're hired. You will start tomorrow morning." Tons of background noise were heard, like pots and pans falling to the floor.

"Really?! Thank you so much! See you tomorrow!" Tzuyu disconnects, continuing in her job.

"I GOT IN!!" Chaeyoung screams, hugging her older sister, Nayeon.

"I knew you'd get in! Go out and grab us some food! Let's celebrate!" Nayeon gives her cash, with the cub speeding out of the dorm.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'll just buy some things." Mina wears her sunglasses, walking out of her building.

"Welcome!" An old lady from behind the counter greets Chaeyoung, who immediately runs towards her.

"Mrs. Tan! I got in!" The chubby old lady pinches Chaeyoung's cheeks, the other smiling widely.

"I'm so proud of you, Chaeyoung-ah. You're going to get the usual?" The cub nods, sitting down on an empty seat.

The bell rings and Mina enters the store, both unaware that they were going to be working together.

"Welcome!" Mrs. Tan shouts from the kitchen, Mina ignoring her completely.

"You. Do you work here?" Mina points at the cub, who was using her phone.

"O-oh, I used to! Do you need some help?" Mina points at the food counter.

"What's the best food here?"

"This!" Chaeyoung hands her a burger, with packets of ketchup taped to its wrapper.

"More."

"You can also buy fries! You want me to scoop you some?" Mina nods, holding the burger tightly.

"Here!" Chaeyoung serves her with a smile, making Mina blush a bit.

"Mrs. Tan! You want some help?" Chaeyoung shouts, Mrs. Tan chuckling.

"Yes please, Chaeyoung! Thank you!"

Chaeyoung. Could it be Son Chaeyoung? Mina thinks while she watches the cub ring her order up.

"That'll be 11.50!" Mina grabs her wallet, only to find credit cards.

"Do you accept cards?"

"Oof, we don't." Chaeyoung looks around the counter, her face lightening up from her idea.