School Rivals (Requested!) 🌟

In JYP University, two honor students can be seen yapping their mouths away, proudly bragging about their scores. Myoui Mina, and Son Chaeyoung, the two highest honor students in section one.

"Hah! My score's higher than yours, Chaeyoung!" Mina smacks her English test on Chaeyoung's desk, a perfect 100.

"Whatever. At least I got a 100 in Math, Ms. 98." Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out, wrapping her things up for the next class. There was always some kind of tension between them, like a domino rail waiting for the creator to let it break. It was obvious that deep down, they liked each other, but was too full of pride to say it.

Chaeyoung's sleeves roll up a bit, showing big scratches on her arm. Mina notices, but didn't want to interfere. Instead, she grabs a strawberry drink, slowly giving it to Chaeyoung, who was watching the whole thing happening.

"What's this for?"

"Don't let your head explode. I just happen to have this in my bag." Chaeyoung's eyebrow raises, her favorite drink happened to be in Mina's bag? Instead of being cocky, she smiles genuinely at Mina, before slapping her arm playfully.

"Just tell me if you're finally in love with me, Myoui. I'll gladly catch you, anytime, any day." Mina was visibly blushing, so she pushed Chaeyoung before running out of the classroom, leaving her bag.

"Fuck you, Son Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung giggles as she brings Mina's bag. They had the same schedule so it was easy to know where she went.

"When?" Mina turns around, seeing Chaeyoung panting, happily holding her bag.

"You know, I could get used to this. The Son Chaeyoung? Bringing my stuff everywhere?" Mina steps forward, pulling Chaeyoung's necktie.

Chaeyoung, who was more aroused than annoyed by Mina's behavior, tries to one up her by leaning closer.

"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Chaeyoung smiles, staring at Mina's lips. The older blushing profusely, was about to push her away but was surprised when someone bumped into them, causing for them to hug.

Just like Chaeyoung's Instagram username, her face displayed a big o.0. Mina wrapped her arms tightly on the cub's neck, Chaeyoung still shocked from everything.

A few minutes have passed, Mina's watch ringing her alarm for their 2nd subject. She lets go of Chaeyoung, dragging her to History class. They sit at the back, Chaeyoung still freaking out about what happened.

"Wha- Wha What? W-we hugged? I-I was, You were-" Mina covers Chaeyoung's mouth, hiding the two of them behind her binder.

"Shut up!" Mina pulls Chaeyoung towards her, shutting her up with a kiss. As they pull away, Mina was looking down, breathing heavily, while Chaeyoung was stunned. The professor called in sick, their classmates leaving the room in seconds, leaving the two at the back, staring at the whiteboard.

"On the count of 3, I want you to speak. 1..." Chaeyoung immediately started speaking nonstop, her hands moving around the desk, Mina covering her ears to lessen Chaeyoung's blabbering.

"Stop. Look, I'm sorry if I did that. I was caught up in the moment." Mina explains, holding Chaeyoung's face. The younger one taking deep breaths, calming herself down.

"I-I'm gonna go home. Take care, M-Mina." She grabs her stuff, standing up to leave. Mina stares at her, waiting for Chaeyoung to let go of her bag.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Chaeyoung stopping in her steps, slowly walking back to Mina. She kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room again.

"MY BAG, CHAEYOUNG! WHO RAISED YOU?!" Mina shouts, chasing Chaeyoung down the hall.

----------

The school fall dance was near, and for extra credit, Mina and Chaeyoung were the only ones who volunteered to help out in arranging the venue. Blasting music and conducting silly bets, they were 75% done.

Fluff MiChaeng OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara