Clingy Pt. 2

"Mina, I'm right here!"

Chaeyoung says with her arms crossed, pouting as she watches Mina hug her favorite green hoodie, sniffing the perfume she gave a few months back.

"So? Your hoodie's better. Go away." Mina teases, going back to hug the clothing. Chaeyoung spots Somi from a distance, walking near the fountain.

"Somi-yah!" Somi looks at MiChaeng's direction, waving happily at the couple.

Chaeyoung runs near her, giving her a tight hug, while Mina was standing near them, watching her girlfriend act clingy with a different girl.

"Glad you're back! How was your trip?"

"Same old, same old. I'm actually about to go home-"

"But I haven't seen you in so long! Let's go to Yatai!"

"I thought we were going there together?" Mina goes near Chaeyoung's ear, whispering.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I really need to go-" Somi spots Chaeyoung's secret eyebrow actions, realizing that she has to make Mina jealous.

"You know what? Fuck it. Let's go!" Somi wraps her arm around Chaeyoung's, walking ahead of Mina, who was left behind, still clutching Chaeyoung's hoodie.

The whole afternoon, SomiChaeng acted as a couple, feeding each other different street foods while standing near one another.

Mina was quietly munching on her fish cakes, looking for the perfect chance to give Chaeyoung some.

"Chaengie, aahh." She places it Chaeyoung's mouth, who was intentionally ignoring her.

Somi shoves a piping hot Takoyaki in Chaeyoung's mouth, making her cough while laughing.

Mina was standing behind them, the hoodie wrapped around her to compensate the lack of Chaeyoung's affection towards her.

The day has ended, and Somi bid goodbye to the couple.

Chaeyoung walked Mina home, trying so hard not to look at her girlfriend's pleading face, who kept making conversation with her.

"The food was nice. Thank you for today, Chaengie." Mina looks at Chaeyoung, who had an expressionless face plastered on.

They have arrived at Mina's house, both standing in front of the door. Chaeyoung turned around, about to go home but Mina hugs her from behind, pulling the younger inside.

"Can you stay here tonight?" Mina asks while placing Chaeyoung down on her bed, sitting beside her.

"I guess." Chaeyoung coldly says, using her phone to avoid looking at Mina.

Mina takes it away from her before sitting on Chaeyoung's lap.

"I don't like her." Mina mumbles, tightening her hold on Chaeyoung.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry. Please stop flirting with Somi." Mina mumbles, Chaeyoung trying super hard not to let her laugh out.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't flirting with her-"

"You guys were super close today! You didn't even notice meeee" Mina whines, Chaeyoung shaking, still repressing her laughter.

"You told me to go away."

"I was joking. I'm sorry, Chaengieee" Mina lifts her head up, seeing Chaeyoung silently laughing.

Instead of hitting her on the head, Mina kisses her all over her face, Chaeyoung hugging her tightly.

"For the record, Somi has a boyfriend." Mina stops kissing her, smacking Chaeyoung's shoulder.