Hospital

"Hello, Mina. I am Dr. Park. You have been in a coma for 1 month, and you might be suffering from temporary amnesia. Your friends are here to visit you."

Mina had gotten into an accident, resulting her into getting into a coma. Chaeyoung had visited Mina everyday, hoping for her to be the first person Mina sees.

The members enter one-by-one. Mina recognizes all of them, except for one.

"Mitang! We're glad you're awake!"

"Do you remember us, Mina?" Mina nods, but points at Chaeyoung.

"I remember all of you, but her? I don't remember."

"She's your-"

"Dahyun, no." Chaeyoung says as she forces a smile. She steps closer, handing Mina her flowers.

"I'm Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you Mina."

"Hi Chaeyoung, I'm Mina." Mina smiles widely. Chaeyoung excuses herself, gathering up her thoughts on why Mina would forget her.

"Wow, she's really pretty." Mina says after Chaeyoung steps out of the room. Nayeon and Jeongyeon chuckles, so they start teasing Mina.

"Oooh~ Mina has a crush on Chaeyoung~"

"Shut up! She might hear you!"

Chaeyoung did hear Mina. She smiles as she thinks of a plan for Mina to fall for her again. It was one of their promises from before.

Flashback

"Chaengie, would you make me remember if I forget you?"

"No."

Mina pouts, "But why?"

"I'd make you fall in love with me again. Until you remember how much I've loved you before."

Mina hugs Chaeyoung, "That seems romantic."

They relax on the field filled with grass, watching the stars twinkle on the sky, the moon entering their eyesight every once in a while.

---------

"Can I come in?"

"Sure!" Mina says happily as she remembers the voice asking to go inside. The doctors gave Mina a journal, for her to write down notes about her everyday scenarios, hoping for Mina to remember everything again.

"Hi Mina! Do you want to eat breakfast with me?"

"Oooh, what did you bring?"

"Eggs, with ketchup."

Mina smiles widely, "That's my favorite! How did you know?"

Chaeyoung smiles as she fixes Mina's food. "Lucky guess."

Mina eats her food with a smile plastered on her face. She initiates a conversation with Chaeyoung, who was busy drawing on her sketchpad.

"Chaeyoung, do you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't."

Mina got her hopes up. She's single! Holy shit!

"Mina, look. It's you." Chaeyoung giggles, showing her drawing of a penguin sitting down, eating eggs with ketchup.

"It's amazing! Can I have it??"

Chaeyoung rips the page out of her sketchpad, signs it and hands it over to Mina.

"Chaeyoung, I'll be discharged tomorrow. Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

Mina's being more straightforward than usual. I like it.