Uninspired

HEADS UP!: This oneshot mainly contains phone conversations. I had too much fun, sorry xD

------------

"Mina, where were you?" Chaeyoung angrily opened the door, seeing Mina chilling in their room. She had been waiting for the other to arrive at the restaurant for 2 hours.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't really feel like going out." Mina said nonchalantly, typing away on her phone. This was the 3rd time Mina had stood her up on their dates this week, Chaeyoung had enough.

Chaeyoung knew that Mina was busy talking to Tzuyu, which started back when they went to Lotte World. She saw the connection the two had, and ever since then, they were inseparable. 

"You know what? I'm done. Goodnight." She hurriedly packs her clothes, Mina dropped her phone in surprise, slowly approaching her girlfriend.

"W-What are you doing?" Chaeyoung ignores her, shutting her luggage bag. Extending the holder out, she pulls it out of their room, leaving the house.

"Chaeng, where are you going?"

"Cut your bullshit, Mina. I know you'd rather spend your time with Tzuyu. I'm leaving." Mina runs towards her, grabbing her luggage. They played tug-of-war, battling over Chaeyoung's clothes. 

"Let go!"

"No! I don't want you to leave!" Mina starts crying, one of Chaeyoung's weaknesses. This doesn't faze her as she pulls her luggage back, entering her car.

Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon Province. One of the places that Chaeyoung had shot her Melody Project. This could be a fresh start for her, a serene, calm place, surrounded by trees and mountains, flowers that could be frolicked in. No cellular service, no wifi, just pure relaxation with Mother Nature.

One month. She had been gone for a month, Mina kept pestering her manager to let her know where she is. 

Mina's POV

She'll be here, they said. Don't worry about her, she's fine, they said.

Nothing else but guilt were residing in my heart. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings over and over again. I stay in our room, laying on her side of the bed. Patience, that's what Chaeyoung had in our relationship. I have no idea what to do next, I just want to see her.

Someone knocked on the door. As soon as I caught sight of the woman that I love, holding her bags, I threw my arms around her and kissed her. I couldn't do anything but weep.

She was just standing there, not replying back to my kiss. She might be tired from her trip.

"Hey-" She passes by me, placing her bags in the corner of our room. Is she still mad? Probably.

I watch her unpack. Her hair was longer, a few tattoos that I was unfamiliar of. She was wearing this beautiful, pink floral dress, complimenting her entire look. She unveils a bouquet of tulips, handing it to me. I decide to sit beside her, hugging the flowers while she goes back to unpacking.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoungie." She lets out a faint chuckle.

"I know."

"I-"

"I'm going out tomorrow. They want me to attend this party or something." Party? Chaeyoung hates parties.

"You'll be okay?" 

"Yeah." Her voice was full of tenderness as she explained each of the sweet moments she'd experienced in her mini vacation. The affection of my unhappy woman was however too intense. 

"I'm really worried about you. I'm responsible for you now, and I promised to make you happy."

I watch her move closer to me, cupping my face in her long, slender fingers.