🐈‍⬛️ x 🐕‍🦺 (Dynamic)

Chaeyoung had just arrived home. Tzuyu asked her to go out with her for some help in buying Sana's birthday gift. She forgot to tell Mina, who was sulking the whole day.

Chaeyoung stands outside of Mina's room, her eyes gazing upon the amount of gifts she has for Mina.

Flowers? Check.
The video game she wanted? Check.
Food? Check.
A customized controller? Check.
Her hoodie? Check.

"Mina? Can I go inside?" Chaeyoung asks, hearing Mina's footsteps growing near from inside.

"No." Mina coldly says, although Chaeyoung has a hard time reading tones.

"I have gifts for you!" Mina can hear Chaeyoung's foot tapping the floor, rapidly.

"I don't care. Stay there forever." Mina goes back to her bed, continuing her game.

Chaeyoung, blankly staring at the door, decides to sit down 2 meters away from it. She stays there, humming while patting the floor to the tune.

"La la la la la..."

"Be quiet!" Mina shouts, Chaeyoung covering her mouth.

"Sorry!"

Chaeyoung keeps her mouth shut, lingering in her thoughts. She hears her stomach growling, craving for some nutrition. She stares at the food she'd bought for Mina, but shakes her head viciously, prioritizing Mina before herself.

I'm bored.

Mina won't mind if I make some ramen, won't she?

But she told me to stay here...

But I'm hungry!

I will be quick.

Chaeyoung's subconscious helps her in decision-making. She's not that smart in knowing people's emotions, so she practically passes it off whenever Mina's mad at her.

All she knows for sure is that she loves Mina wholeheartedly, and will continue loving her until the day she dies.

She quietly makes ramen, carrying her bowl, and a cup of water back to her spot, which she now calls Spotty.

She happily eats her ramen while watching on her phone. Her noise-cancelling headphones masking the sound of Mina's door opening. The penguin looking at the cub, distracted by her phone.

She throws a pillow at Chaeyoung, aiming for her arm but hits her face instead, getting the hot ramen all over her.

"Ow!" Chaeyoung cries out, running to the bathroom. Mina, eyes wide open, surprised from her aim failing. She quickly mops the remaining soup on the floor, before grabbing Chaeyoung's gifts, running back inside her room.

Chaeyoung stares at the pillow, who had a soup stain on the left corner, thinking of what to do with it.

Mina's pillow got stained! I need to clean this...

She grabs some bleach and laundry detergent from Jeongyeon's room, who had a pantry stacked with cleaning materials. Chaeyoung didn't forget to leave a note saying, I borrowed some supplies, Unnie! Thank you! - Chaeng 🐯

Chaeyoung continued to wash the pillow, successfully removing the stain before leaving it out to dry. She notices when she comes back to Spotty, which was cleaned thoroughly.

Huh? I just got spilled on earlier... How are you so clean, Spotty?

Chaeyoung slowly notices that Mina's gifts were gone, the younger still confused from everything that happened.