Secretary

"Chaeyoung!" The boss shouts cheerfully, clicking of heels speed-walking towards the office resonates within the building.

"Yes, Mina?" Chaeyoung enters with her clipboard, eyeglasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Do you want to hang out later?" Mina says while spinning around in her seat, feet swinging back and forth.

Of course, I would. Anything for you, Mina.

"We have a meeting later-"

"After the meeting then! I'll see you!" Mina waves goodbye, running up to Chaeyoung to fix her clothes.

The other was just standing still, watching Mina pat her down, getting rid of several lint buildups from her sweater.

"Alright." Chaeyoung leaves, still in her poker face but changes when she's out from Mina's sight. She rejoices by jumping, banging the walls on the hallways lightly, as to not gain any attention.

Chaeyoung's fun to be with! I'm lucky to have her as my friend. Mina smiles to herself while looking at her secretary from the surveillance cameras, getting one last look before checking her emails.

They were always like this. Mina would initiate hangouts with Chaeyoung, with the other happily tagging along, even if she doesn't seem interested on the outside.

"Why did you bring me here?" Chaeyoung looks confused, staring at the spinning clay in front of her.

"You have such nice hands! I figured that you're good with these things." Mina says while trying to sculpt a souvenir for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung places her hands on the clay, making a beautiful penguin-like structure for Mina to place on her desk.

When she took the penguin off the spinning plate, she looks at Mina sticking her tongue out while concentrating on making a coffee cup for Chaeyoung.

It was times like these where Chaeyoung kept mental pictures in her brain, revealing her rare smile that she doesn't show to anyone, not even Mina.

They walked outside on the streets of Tokyo, holding the gifts they made for each other.

"Walk on this side."
"Sit here, Mina. I'll stand."
"Wait, you're going the wrong way."

Mina saw how genuine Chaeyoung's actions were, making her happier when she's with her.

This made her question her sexuality, to whether she sees Chaeyoung as someone she'd date, or someone she'd be friends with.

One day, Chaeyoung entered Mina's office after signing off, holding a bouquet of flowers behind her back.

"Mina."

"Chaeyoung!" Mina runs up to her, giving her a tight hug.

"I have something to tell you, please sit down." They both walk towards Mina's desk, Chaeyoung shaking in nervousness.

"Well?"

"I like yo-" Chaeyoung gets cut off from Mina's reaction, eyes widened from the words that came from her mouth, her mouth agape.

"Don't say it, Chaeyoung."

"I see."

Too many things were running in Mina's mind, which caused her to use the wrong words.

"Let's end this conversation. It'd be a shame to lose a secretary like you. You'd done nothing else but help me." Mina smiles at Chaeyoung, slowly losing it as she sees the younger in her usual poker face, but this time, holding back tears.