baby mina (Requested!)

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoungie! Take a picture of us!" I hear her calling my name. My facial muscles struggling to hide a smile, it's a good thing I was still wearing my mask. Momo and Mina sitting together, their limbs wrapped up in one another. I take several pictures of them, sending it to our GC before deleting them in my phone.

I can't do anything. I can't control who she likes. The best thing for me is to move on, and be happy for them.

I sit away from them, next to sleeping Tzuyu. I was fully immersed in the series that I was watching, when I felt the left side of the couch move. Mina was sitting next to me, peeking through my phone.

"What are you watching?" She asks, her head going near my shoulder. I retract, standing up.

"Nothing. I'm going to go to the bathroom, unnie." She shows me a smile, that damn smile. Stop doing this to me, Myoui Mina.

Mina's POV

I watch her head out of the room, Momo clicking her tongue while having her arms crossed.

"Do you still think this is a good idea, Mina? It's pretty obvious to me that Chaeyoung likes you. Stop using me for your sick schemes." Momo throws a pillow at me, before following Chaeyoung.

"Let's see." I take my phone out, randomly checking our discord server. I see Chaeyoung's profile, with her status saying, K by Cigarettes After Sex. Is this a song? I ponder, checking out the song on Spotify.

Shit. The song's for me.

I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back
We were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check
We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached,
But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then

From the first verse, I could already tell that Chaeyoung was making it about me. Sex is natural. It isn't supposed to be frowned upon or anything. We were 2 consenting adults, though a little tipsy, I didn't mean to make her feel used.

I've always liked Chaeyoung. Who wouldn't? I've always thought that it was just a happy crush, but she's a very special person for me. After coitus, she'd thought I passed out from exhaustion. I could still feel her actions, wiping the sweat and fluids off of me, changing my clothes before settling down on the floor to give me some privacy. Chaeyoung makes me happy. I couldn't ask for a different person.

The only reason that I was scheming it up with Momo was that I wasn't sure if her feelings for me were true or not. Don't get me wrong, I was ECSTATIC to know that Chaeyoung likes me, but her best friend likes her. I'm afraid that one day, Chaeyoung might feel the same for her, and leave me behind with Momo.

The day after we had made love, TWICE went to a restaurant that night. She sat in a different table, hiding from me. Being one of the chatty members, she was really quiet that night. She would only stare at her food, or her phone. Our occasional glances towards one another, I'd share a genuine smile, only for her to look away. I could tell that she was hiding something from me, I just didn't know it back then.

I know now, Chaeyoung. Please don't give up.

Chaeyoung's POV

I head out of the bathroom, splashing water on my face. I stare at my pitiful self in the mirror, being hung up by the woman, who I have loved for 6 years, flirting away with one of my bestfriends. I couldn't forget that night we had before, and I would never.

It's not like we have a label or anything. It isn't my place to be jealous of them. Somi's right. I should move on.

Nobody's POV