JK. 16 Ending B

She'd fallen asleep on the couch in the trailer for the show she'd started filming a week ago, when she'd been awakened by a pounding on the door. She thought it was her manager, but was surprised to see Wooshik walk in and hand her the phone.

- He wants you to get on the phone.

Y/N looked at him strangely seeing on the screen a name she didn't recognize.

- I've been calling you and you haven't picked up. Are you feeling better? - she heard Taehyung's voice on the other end. -Wooshik hyung told me that you felt sick during the filming and they had to stop it.

- Wooshik is a sneak that shouldn't have worried you. It was nothing.

She heard a resigned sigh before he continued.

- Maybe going to that show wasn't the best idea being in your condition, right?

- Nothing is going to happen, also you know that there are doctors on the set and my manager is with me.

- If she cared a little more about you, she would never have let you accept it.

- That isn't fair. The decision to continue with the schedules before having to retire me wasn't made by her, it was Jungkook and me.

- Maybe if he also knew about today...

- Don't tell anybody. He already has enough things to deal with. You too, so stop worrying.

- You say it as if the fact of deciding it do the trick. Even on my trip to the Paris fashion show I had you in mind. Of course I can't stop worrying about you and my future nephew.

- Who told you it's going to be a boy?

- My angel.

Y/N smiled, moved. Taehyung hadn't stopped surprising her since she'd known him.

- I promise I'll be careful, okay? Now I'm going to return the phone to its owner. Next time you call me tell me all about that fashion show and Bogum.

In the end he agreed, Y/N opened the trailer door and handed the phone to Wooshik.

- Tell me you didn't call him just to tell him.

- It was him. He told me that he was sleeping and that he had a bad feeling.

- I wonder if it was his angel again.

- If it helps him when he plays rock-paper-scissors, how can he not do it with you? Listen, if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me. I saw in your expression that you were scared too. It's lucky that it's not one of that exhausting cooking shows I've participated in with Seojoon hyung.

- You should make Tae participate in the next one, to see if he learns. He's the worst cook in the whole group, and that's saying a lot considering Nam managed to set a frying pan on fire. - she smiled. - Thanks

She nodded gratefully, got back into the trailer and lay down again. Yes, she had been scared, but when they took her to the checkup they assured her that everything was fine, that it was just stress, so worrying Jungkook when he was still on tour would have been useless. Also, knowing him, she knew that he would already be having a hard time feeling that he was betraying his hyungs by not enlisting with them, no matter how much they had assured him that they would have forced him to make the same decision. She just hoped Tae didn't tell them anything.

Taehyung kept his promise and didn't say anything to anyone, although he texted her every day to see how she was doing. Filming for the show continued without further incident, with Wooshik always looking out for her. Her album promotion was wrapping up, she shot a couple of videos, and then there was the TXT summer special. There was a brief meeting with them the day before, and at the end, Soobin approached her with some orange juice.