Jimin. 16 Ending A

Ten months had passed. BTS had just released a new album a month ago and were arriving in Los Angeles that afternoon to give a series of interviews, appear on some late-night primetime shows, and kick off the world tour. To begin with, tickets for all four nights at the 70,000-capacity SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles sold out in less than two hours. It would be their last tour before entering military service, although that had not yet been made public.

Y/N was nervous. She had worked tirelessly for the last two months to get everything ready, the schedule scheduled, the contracts signed... She was no longer a fellow or intern. Thanks to Mido's recommendation and her efforts, she had moved up to second-in-command, to ensure that as long as the group remained in the city, there was not a single lack of coordination.

At eight o'clock at night, finishing her workday, but with the emergency phone in her hand, she approached the door of a hotel room and knocked with her knuckles.

- Open up, maknae.

- Is it already half past eight? - he asked as soon as he opened the door. - Give me a second.

He went back inside and grabbed a jacket. Los Angeles wasn't cold, especially at that time, but he couldn't seem to get out without it.

- Oh, friend, these months have been eternal without you. – He said hugging her.

- Don't be a liar, you arrived every day dead from the rehearsals of the new choreographies and from the recordings.

- That was because finding the right time with the time difference was chaos. Anyway, did you like the last video?

- You are so sensual that is terrifying...

He smiled, wrinkling his nose, still keeping his arm around her shoulders.

- I hope it's a good restaurant, I'm starving.

- I don't know if it's the best, but I'm sure you'll like it.

They got into her car and as she was driving, they caught up. When they arrived at the venue, Y/N greeted the valet by handing him the keys.

- Do you come here every day?

- Business meetings.

- I guess your shyness is gone.

- More or less as yours.

Once inside, they were led to the rear of the restaurant, where there was a room for reserved people. When she opened the door, five members stood up shouting and clapping their hands. Hobi was the first to approach her to give her a hug showing a huge smile. Then it was Namjoon and Tae. Yoongi waved his hand without getting up from his seat, but Jin punched him in the arm, grabbing him and pulling him up, so that in the end the two of them walked over to her as well.

- I see that there are situations that don't change, Min Yoongi permanently tired. - She smiled hugging him.

- I was just putting up a fight. Nice to see you, Y/N.

- Likewise, genius. Thanks for keeping me posted on "My First Love."

- Do you still think that it has surpassed Seesaw?

She nodded, fully convinced, before turning to look Jin in the eye.

- Hello, handsome.

Jimin had been on his feet since they entered, but didn't dare approach until she finished with the members and noticed his presence.

- Jiminie...

- Hello, Princess.

His smile was radiant. At that moment, his hair was blonde and a bit longer, pulled back into a small ponytail, but with the bangs falling to either side of his face. Y/N could hear her heart beating faster, realizing she would have turned red, but she couldn't seem to say anything more, she had just stood there, petrified

- Do we sit? - Hobi asked after a few minutes.

- Excuse me a moment, I need to go to the bathroom. Ask me while a glass of wine.

- Wine?

- If I tell you I want a glass of Ardbeg, would you make a fuss?

- No Ardbeg, ask for wine. - Yoongi blurted out quickly.

She was leaning on the bathroom counter, looking at herself in the mirror, deciding if what she was going to do was a good idea or not. She tried several deep breaths, found that she had calmed down a bit, and opened the door to find him waiting for her.

- Are you okay?

- I got nervous at the last minute seeing you all together.

- We don't have to do it if you don't feel ready.

- Don't worry. Let's go.

- Despite having been face to face with him after so many months?

She nodded and laced her fingers with his, the two of them determinedly walking back to the reserved room. When the members saw them enter, they didn't let go of each other's hands.

- We were talking about the fact that we think we have seen some saseang in the restaurant windows. - Hobby commented.

- Don't worry, they won't let them in. – she assured.

Suddenly, Tae noticed the couple's hands.

- Oh... - and hit the leader to make him realize.

- That means...? – Namjoon wanted to know.

- Yes. - Y/N smiled. – A few weeks after my arrival here, we got back in touch.

- I have come a couple of times discreetly and she has gone there another couple with the excuse of work.

- Only the maknae knew. - Y/N smiled at him.

- So the surprise is not ours towards you but something from you towards us? - Hobby laughed.

- That's right.

- I'm happy for both of you. – Jimin said sincerely approaching Jin and giving him a hug. - You deserve to be happy.

Y/N looked at Yoongi, who was smiling proudly as he leaned back in his chair, arms crossed.

- Aren't you going to say anything? - she asked.

- That I am a genius. Sit down now, I'm hungry.

- Does that mean you're going back to Korea? – the leader wanted to know.

- Not yet. I'll be working with you on the US leg of the tour, but for Jin's birthday I definitely have to be there, I will return to my old apartment, in principle replacing Mido in the final stretch of her pregnancy.

- The maknae is going to be a father... Don't take it the wrong way, but it's more impressive than you two together. - Tae muttered, making a thoughtful face.

- Yes, it is. – Y/N agreed with him laughing – Especially considering that the first time she rejected him.

- I was persistent.

Two days after that meeting, Dispatch published a news story with the photos the saseang had taken commenting on the meeting. A day later, before the first concert, BH released a statement talking about the relationship. As if that were not enough, Jin, at the end of the show, made it clear that he was happy and that he hoped that Army would be too and, above all, that they would respect Y/N. The fandom supported him this time, although they couldn't hide their surprise, more than a year ago that girl had been related to Yoongi, to Jimin, even rumors were heard with JK. Most assumed that the couple had been together from the beginning and that the other news had been staged to hide reality.

By the end of the year, the two were already living together in Jin's apartment. On December 28, Luna was born, the daughter of Mido and JK, whose godmother she would be.

The members decided to do their mandatory military service together and when they came back, gave an interview to announce that they would be taking a break from their activities as a group, focusing on individual projects and personal life. They left the dorm when the rent ended and each went to live in their own apartment. Still, they continued to use social media to communicate with Army and show that they were still united. The last update was a photo of them at Jin and Y/N's wedding.

THE END