Jimin. 7

The house was quiet, the lights were off, had she made the wrong decision? In the bedroom, Jimin was sleeping peacefully, but she could tell he had been waiting, because he was still dressed in bed, with his cell phone by his side. Y/N looked at him for a long time, sitting on the mattress, next to him: his soft skin, his full lips, the line of his neck, his clavicle, his hands with his little finger... she could not resist the need to caress gently his cheek and that woke him up.

- What time is it? - He asked looking around with his eyes still half closed.

- Shh... you can keep sleeping.

At last he focused his gaze and lifted it to meet hers.

- You don't know how happy I am that you came. - He said in a low voice as he attracted her to kiss her. - I thought maybe...

- We'll talk tomorrow, you're dead tired.

- It's been a busy day, babe.

Busy was an understatement, she thought. She was about to get up when Jimin grabbed her hand.

- Thank you – she nodded once with a smile and when she went to the bathroom she heard him mutter half asleep. - You are one of the best thing that has happened to me in my life, Y/N...

The snooze alarm sounded once before stopped. Y/N grunted, she was sleepy and wanted to sleep more, then she noticed some kisses on his nose, cheeks, forehead, eyelids...

- Wake up, you don't want to be like me and always be late, right? - she heard a whisper near her ear.

She finally opened her eyes and Jimin was next to her, looking at her, smiling, his head resting on the pillow.

- Good morning, babe. - He spoke again.

- Good morning... - and suddenly the memory of H's visit the day before came to her.

- I think we should talk. I'm going to make you breakfast while you get ready and I'll wait for you in the living room, okay? - He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and got up.

Y/N turned and looked at the ceiling, trying to decide if it was being a cool awakening or preparing for an impending disaster.

- Why didn't you call me yesterday that my manager had to?

- I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.- she replied after taking a sip of coffee.

- And your boss...

- I think that yesterday she figured out, but she hasn' said anything directly. Are you afraid that she will?

- No, I worry about you. I want you to know that I took responsibility for her visit so you don't have to be in the middle and tell everyone about your conversation, but I want to know it. I need it, babe.

- She said that you're still together, that you told her everything about us, that the deletion of her message was a pantomime, and I have to leave you, to get away from you before you do me more harm.

- Son of... Why are you telling me so relaxed?

- Because we have had this conversation too many times and you always deny it. Because if it were true, she wouldn't have the need to rub it on my face. I think she feels threatened. And also, because before deciding to leave you or not, I want to hear your version.

- Leave me or not? Are you considering it after what you just said?

- What would you do if you were me, Jimin? Wouldn't you be tired of seeing how all the men chase me, how I flirt with everyone?