JK 14

- It will come out well. - Namjoon smiled at Y/N, grabbing her arms to make her face him.- We've practiced a lot, and for not being the best BH dancers, the choreography is also perfect.

She looked at him. He was showing her his dimples as he smiled, and she realized she could see his freckles from how close she was to his face.

- I trust you.- she replied, nodding.

- Do it on yourself. You're going to leave everyone speechless, plus that dress looks great on you.

- Thanks for keeping the rest of the guys apart so I wouldn't get more nervous.

- It was easy considering that your manager was totally against it. - He laughed.- I guess she wants you not to end up in the hospital again.

- Although it's the official presentation of the duo, I won't do it because you are with me. Thank you for writing and producing the best song I could wish for.

- You gave me the guidelines and feelings. It's easier that way.

- Y/N, RM, five minutes. Get prepared. - shouted a director.

-Fighting! - They both shouted at the same time.

She and Namjoon started singing, and when they got to the phrase "with you everything fits, with you everything makes sense, and if not, we don't care because we're together", she looked towards JK's seat and smiled as she held out her hand, as if she wanted to take his and to her surprise, JK reacted by doing the same with a big smile of pride on his face. The rest of the members looked at each other, Y/N looked Namjoon in the eye again "and if it's not like that, we don't care".

When they finished, they went backstage. Namjoon was serious, but before he said anything, he asked the staff to step outside for a moment and leave them alone. Then at last he looked at her.

- So, this is the reason why there would be no rumors between us. -He clenched his jaw as if she had set his nerves on edge, making him angry. He was triggered, pissed off and almost exploded. - It was an ambush, Y/N. I feel used.

- No, please, that wasn't the idea. It was a surprise I had for JK, but it seems he wanted to surprise me too.

- Subtle way to tell the world that you are together, forcing BH to make an official statement. Your brave spirit came out, I see.

- Well, I suppose that, if necessary, we are prepared even for a media lynching.

- You better, because rest assured there will be.

- Can you imagine that they think it's to give me publicity?

- No. - They both turned and saw JK. He walked over to them and kissed her. -Welcome to the first day of the rest of our lives.

Namjoon was more upset than the two had anticipated, however, he was a professional, so once they said goodbye to Jungkook, who came out first, he looked at Y/N and turned his face into a big smile as he gave her his hand to escort her to her seat, away from where the group was sitting. Then he went back to his place. Y/N noticed that her manager and the members' manager were talking to each other and using the cell phone. Her phone rang and she read the message Yoongi had sent her: "I hope you don't have to regret it." Before the end of the gala, they had become the news of the moment and everyone had something to say: "They have been together for a long time, Jungkookie went to see Y/N while she was recording her album", "a nurse who wants to remain anonymous assures that JK didn't separate from Y/N the night she was admitted", "I keep this to preserve their privacy, but if they have made it public, I share it. A photo of the couple when I coincided with them bungee jumping".