Jimin. 5

Y/N was aware that the members had almost no time being on tour, they could rarely visit places, so she didn't give it importance and dedicated herself to counting the days until they were together again. She was eating on her break from work when Jimin surprised her with a video call.

- Hey, babe, we arrive home tonight, are you happy?

- Of course I am, I've missed you so much.

- You only have to wait a little longer. We go to the dorm from the airport and tomorrow we have to shoot a performance for an awards ceremony in December, but after that, I'm all yours. And what's more important, you'll be mine. No more video calls for the moment.

- I see you're happier than the last time we talked. I read on Twitter all your concerts were a success, even the two of them when you sang sitting on the stool.

- Thanks for that. I couldn't call despite I told you, but believe me, your words were magical. You know me, babe. And I know you. I have a present for you. – he smiled from ear to ear.

- Really?

- Of course, I don't lie to you. It's from Paris. I know you always have wanted to go.

- Well... someday.

- Anytime you want and I don't have to work. Just tell me.

She began to chuckle.

- Hey, don't you believe me?

- I do – Y/N nodded – It's just that... sounds impossible.

- It's not. Think about it. Although... my present isn't a plane ticket.

- I imagine.

- Ok. Gotta go. See you in no time. Can't wait.

- Bye. Safe flight.

- Bye, babe.

That first weekend together after the first part of the tour, they met at their place, as usual. Y/N held the Eiffel Tower keychain between her fingers.

- I told you it wasn't up to some tickets to Paris.

Jimin and she were in bed at their place. Y/N was still catching her breath after orgasm when he opened the nightstand and handed her the small, gift-wrapped package.

- I thought you could use it for the car keys.

- Love it.

- Well, you don't show it much. - He laughed.

- It just that still amazes me that you had the time and opportunity to buy it.

- I only went with the manager, it wasn't very difficult, they sell it everywhere. And I have one more trifle.

- More?

He handed her another small package, also wrapped. This time it was a magnet.

- To Put it in this fridge. - He explained.

She gave him a kiss holding his face, still not releasing her gifts.

- Sometimes you baffle me, Mr. Cutie, sexy, lovely.

He laughed out loud, closing his eyes.

- You watched that show. - He said at last.

- And I totally agree with those adjectives.

Y/N got up and went over to the fridge to put the magnet, which was a small copy of the stained-glass windows in Sainte Chapelle.

- When we go together it is one of the first places I want to go. - he was explaining to her. -The sun reflected in the stained glass should be something that is never forgotten. By the way... I'm sorry to tell you but I must go to the dance studio this afternoon to practice a new dance for the second leg of the tour. Do you want to join me? You love watching me dance. – he smiled mischievously.