JK. 17 Ending A

Namjoon had made sure that everything was prepared for their arrival, even that she had a place to park next to the SUVs that were driving the group. Sejin went to find them, all charm and jokes with Minho, while showing him the headphones he would later wear.

- I've put you in a private box, so you'll be more comfortable. As I was told, I have also ordered something in case you are hungry later, as well as a pillow and a blanket on the couch in case he falls asleep.

- Thanks for everything.

- He will kill me if he finds out that I told you this, but I thanked you for prioritizing the group to your relationship. Too bad you stopped singing, you always had a good voice.

- Now I'm only good at lullabies and cartoon soundtracks. - she smiled.

- JK has told me that he will pick you up after the show. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the concert.

And they did, most of the time. But when she heard Jungkook's solo song, My time, something broke inside her. She hadn't been listening to them for too long, and hearing his voice and that lyrics... she felt as if that lyric was speaking to her, but she knew it couldn't be. "Don't ever come near me again." He had remade his life, with someone more discreet, perhaps an idol. Yoongi had always kept his promise not to tell her anything about the maknae's life, although he did tell her about the others, that was how she had learned about Namjoon and Hoseok's paternity.

- Don't cry, mommy.

His childish voice woke her from her reverie, she looked at her son's worried face and quickly wiped the tears from her cheeks.

- It's just because it's a very beautiful song and it makes me happy to be here with you. You know that you can also cry for good things. Are you happy? - she smiled sheepishly .

He nodded and shortly after returned to give himself to the dance while listening to the music. There were many songs in the set that Y/N didn't know about, but she recognized others. There were also changes since that time she had gone to Busan, many years ago, but what was invariable was the happiness that the seven gave off while they were on stage. Minho last until he saw, with an amazed and delighted face, the fireworks at the end, but yawning, and finally exhaustion got the best of him. Y/N still had to wait an hour until Jungkook, already showered and dressed up, appeared flanked by three bodyguards who opened the door for him. She instinctively got up from the couch.

- You have more bodyguards than the president.

- Let's go. – He ordered as he approached his son to take him in his arms.

- Don't wake him up! - She said taking JK's hand.

- I wasn't going to.

- But where do you want to go? I thought we'd talk here, that's why I'm hiding in this box.

- Let's go to my hotel.

- No. Minho needs...

- I bought a child car seat.

- And my car?

- You go in yours.

- I don't intend to separate from my son.

- Why. Are you afraid that I will kidnap him and take him to Korea? - he let out.

- Okay, maybe I deserve that answer but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going with him.

- As you like. - He shrugged and slung the boy over his shoulder as he left the box without looking back.

Y/N went after him and the three bodyguards in silence. If anything was true, it was that at that moment at least her son was more protected than anyone else, and she forced herself to calm down. They entered an SUV with tinted windows without anyone seeing them, while two of the bodyguards were in another car in front of theirs. She did nothing but look at him, how he carefully watched Minho, who hadn't woken up. He examined his little hand, delicately taking the boy's fingers in his own, brushing aside a strand of hair that fell into his eyes... she was moved, and then she heard him whisper.