Yoongi. 12 Ending A

On Monday after her talk with Yoongi, Y/N went directly to Yunsuk's office to speak with him privately.

- I thank you for wanting the best for me, but I think you should have talked to me before going to Kim Namjoon, and less assuming that I have a relationship with him, which is not true.

- So, who are you with? Kim Seok Jin? Min Yoongi?

- Let's talk better about the position, do you think? Is still available?

- In other words, talking to him did was usuful.

- Please, let's focus on the professional. Is it still available or not? How long would it be? Could I come home every few months?

- Two years, with a trip to return here every three months. Expandable if you and the company reach an agreement. Company car, company telephone and subsidized accommodation up to 50%. It is a great opportunity that you shouldn't miss.

- What if I say no?

- You would disappoint me and all of us who bet on you. You probably wouldn't get another opportunity like this for another ten years, and you would dedicate yourself to your work solely in the country, including the BTS account.

- How much time do I have to give you an answer?

- Time has passed, Y/N. This would be a favor from me. But don't decide which way to go in life based on your feelings towards a man. Because I may be a wrong about which member, but I'm sure you're in a relationship with one of them.

- That's not why I got this job.

- I am aware of it. And I know that in the past you had problems with the group and that's why you ended up in our headquarters in Paris. Your relationship started later. Are you going to tell me who is the lucky one?

- It doesn't matter. You will have my answer in writing first thing in the morning. Now I'm going to BH to tell them the news.

The meeting in BH with the main people in charge of the departments that would be affected by her departure had gone better than expected and, as always, the one with whom she had best connected was a woman named Mido. Everyone supported her in her new professional stage while she assured them that the transition would be smooth. When she was done she went to the parking lot and as she exited the ramp, she called Yoongi with her speaker. She was waiting for him to pick up the phone, stopping to access the street, when suddenly she heard several knocks, broken glass, and felt a blow to the head. Before she had time to react, a hand reached through the driver's window, opened the door, and yanked her by the hair.

- Bitch, we saw you in his apartment, did you think I wouldn't find out that you live with him? I told you to forget about Min Yoongi!

She tried to resist, scratching the hand that wouldn't let go and kicking the air in case she hit the aggressor, whose voice she recognized as soon as she heard it, until another blow hit her plexus, leaving her breathless. As she tried to catch her breath, her throat burned and she felt more blows throughout her body. She groaned at the horrible pain that settled in her head, and then everything went black.

- No, I'm not going to calm down, Namjoon, this matter was supposed to be resolved months ago. BH promised me that with the restraining order she would no longer be in danger. And the security guards? Were they asleep? And the cameras installed at the exit of the parking? There will be consequences for those responsible. Let go of me, Jungkook.

- This is not the time or the place, hyung.

She was listening to them but couldn't open her eyes. She was afraid, not knowing what was happening, where she was, why every part of her body hurted.

- Easy, easy there, Y/N. - She heard Hobi's soothing voice. She felt him take her hand and squeeze it. - You are in the hospital. They attacked you, remember?

Did she remember? Yes, she remembered something: "I told you to forget about Min Yoongi." She tried to nod.

- Tae, go find the doctor and let the rest know that she has woken up. - He ordered.

She squeezed Hobi's hand in turn.

- I'm not leaving, Y/N. I won't leave your side.

She heard a ruckus, many voices, Hobi's hand stroking hers with his thumb, and someone hold her free one.

- Y/N...

She knew it was Yoongi, but his voice cracked. Again there was noise, then silence, and the voice of the doctor asking them to leave was loud and clear. She grabbed the members' hands tightly, but Hobi released her.

- Don't worry, I'll be right back. Yoongi stays by your side. You are not alone.

After the door closed, she felt something being done to her head.

- The wound looks good and the CT scan showed that we don't have to worry about big injuries. Now I need you to please open your eyes and follow the light that I'm going to show you. Don't worry, get used to the light again.

Y/N blinked a few times and tried to concentrate, paying attention to the commands.

- You had a retinal detachment. We have fixed it and vision should begin to improve approximately four to six weeks after surgery, although it may take months for vision to stop changing. I want you to show me your throat too. It's cumbersome and it will make you cough, I know you must feel discomfort, but you had to be intubated.

What the doctor said came true. She coughed, asked for water and saw that Yoongi's hand brought her a glass with a straw. Although she didn't drink much, she coughed again.

- Slowly.

- Hurts. - she whispered.

- You have three broken ribs and they dislocated your shoulder. Five minutes later and I'm sure we would have at least had to remove your spleen.

She heard Yoongi groan and mutter: "five minutes earlier would have been better."

- You are a very strong woman, so although you must continue in the hospital for now, I see no impediments to your full recovery. The worst is over. For now I'll leave you with your...

- Fiance.

- ...fiance. - The doctor agreed. - The rest of your visitors must go, okay?

Y/N nodded. She was tired. She closed her eyes for a moment and heard the door close. Many footsteps entered her room, but it took her too much effort to stay awake.

A melodious voice was singing a song, she realized that she recognized the lyrics. It was Euphoria. Opening her eyes, she found JK looking out the window.

- Kookie...

He turned around and quickly sat down in the chair next to the bed.

- How do you feel?

- Water.

After drinking she looked around, but there was no one else.

- They only allow us to be with you one by one, we take turns. - Then he cleared his throat. - He's on the phone, but I can go get him.

She took his hand, trying to smile.

- No. Sing again.

He started and, like it was a lullaby, she went back to sleep.

- I want all of you out of here. You are to blame for what happened to her, so from now on we will take care of our daughter.