JK. 13

The next day, as promised, Y/N was in Jungkook's room in the dorm, both of them sitting on the bed.

- They told me that my debut went well but with my performance and the video, the pre-sale of my album has skyrocketed. After the release of the Christmas duet with Taehyung, they're sure that it will be sold out. Let's see the bright side of this. Still, they were worried if I could continue working, but I promised them there would be no other problem. That's pretty much what we talked about. - she explained.

- Better than expected.

- I think so. - she said. - Now tell me, have you thought about what you are going to do on those free days you have before Jin's birthday?

- Me? Why only me? What about us? Aren't we going to talk about being together again?

- Tomorrow I have to go back to the studio first thing in the morning to record with Namjoon the duet he wrote and produced for me. BH wants a new version different from the one I gave them, the idea is that we sing it live in the special program on New Year's Eve.

- And you're going to be in it... how long?

- I don't know, Kookie, I have to take advantage of you being here before you travel again. Namu has agreed.

- Then I guess I'll go there too. I'll get some exercise and boxing with Tommy, then I'll go see you.

- Aren't you going to take the opportunity to go home?

- I was already in Chuseok because you were recording, that time with Taehyung hyung. I'd rather stay here and see you. Maybe even sneak into your trainee room. - He commented mischievously.

- It's a relief then that I don't have one. - smiled.

He looked at her strangely.

- Huh? How come you don't have one? Are you still living...?

- In my apartment, yes. Sometimes I stay in the room I used when I was recording your album, but most of the time I go home. I thought you knew that from the time I got back from the hospital. Although some of them know where I live, the truth is that they are being quite respectful.

- Is it an arrangement you've made with BH?

- I'm old enough. The age gap with those who are there is too many years, and after all I don't need a place like those who have left their cities. Honestly, there's nothing like dead tired, taking a shower, and sleeping in my own bed.

- I don't know why I'm finding out about this now. - Said annoyed.

- Because you've been on tour and then we've been working non-stop? Not counting the break-up time. We have hardly seen each other and when we have seen each other, we have not talked much... or we have talked about important things. You keep asking me about my progress, I about yours.

- How fucking hard it is to keep up.

- We'll manage, we won't fail in the same again. And we'll meet again on Jin's birthday. - She said gently caressing his face. - Don't sulk, now we have a few hours for us, let's make the most of time.

- You're right.- he said before kissing her.

Y/N licked the area of his lip where JK had the earring pierced.

- You don't know how much this bad boy look you've done excites me.

Y/N started taking off the shirt he was wearing and licking all the tattoos as he moaned with pleasure. Suddenly she stopped and looked into his eyes, which he had narrowed.

- This is new. - and pointed with her finger to the area where she had stopped.

- Do you like it?

- It's... it's...