Jin. 1

At the dinner, she helped Jin and Yoongi to prepare the meat and the rice, while Hobi was joking with the maknae line and Namjoon was at his phone.

They drank some alcohol, except Tae, and her, who didn't want to repeat her mistake, and made a game to know who would share a room with whom since there were only four. One, out of discussion, was for her. It was the one in which she had her bathing suits as well as comfortable clothes for the next day and a pijama.

- You didn't have to buy all this. - she said surprised.

-Well, we couldn't go to your house to pick some of yours, so at least you needed the basics. – J-Hope explained.

-Ok, so... let me guess... the pijama was Jin's choice. - she laughed. It was a RJ's one.

He winked at her and raised his glass to her, she was right.

-And the jeans and the The Black Keys t-shirt was JK's idea. – she looked at him. - wasn't it?

- The Black Keys t-shirt was the key. – he smile openly and funny.

-Thanks to all of you. Truly.

-We can afford it. – Suga replied with a downplay gesture.

-Let's decided then. - Namjoon said. – Although I have my things in one bedroom already.

-Me too, I was working while you were playing. - said Suga.

Nor Namjoon nor Yoongi had to change their things: Yoongi would be with J-Hope, the leader with Jin, and the maknae line together.

Y/N was laying in her bed. She was the only one with a bedroom for herself but couldn't sleep. So she thought about get up and go the pool to swim a little, get tired and then back to try to sleep. When she was walking all silently she could, she heard voices from Namjoon and Jin's room, and one of the words was her name, so she stayed there outside, listening to them.

- I wanted Y/N to be excited, but it hasn't been the case. I'm afraid she has friendzoned me. - Jin said laughing.

- You've already imagined it, and the truth is that it is the best.

- I wish I could make her forget whatever happened to her so she would give me a chance.

-Hyung, with how well you cook, why instead of asking her out, which is what she fears the most, don't you invite her to a dinner that you make? Or if dinner sounds too much like a date for her to refuse, let it be a meal, that's how you talk over the table, and she will probably feel more comfortable.

-Ahhhh, I knew that one day I would use your IQ 148 for something. But she won't want me to go to her home and I can't take her to our place.

-And why don't you use that apartment you bought?

-It's going to look like a love nest.

-And isn't it?

-It's an investment.

-Sure...

-Namjoonie... if she rejects me again it can become an uncomfortable situation.

-The same if she says yes, but you don't stop talking to me about her since you found her singing while cleaning the offices.

-She has always thought that the group is like that because it needs something from her. I hope she doesn't think I have supported her just because I like her.

-I don't understand the problem, if you like her, it's a positive thing.

-Ah, she has a strong personality...