Jimin. 12 Ending A

Y/N's cell phone was ringing all day, and although she tried to ignore it, in the end she accepted the call from the person who hadn't stopped calling her.

- What do you want, Jimin?

- Hi, Y/N. Thanks for answer. I want to know how are you.

- Is it a joke?

- No. Why...

- Don't worry about me anymore. Bye.

- No, wait, please!

She turn off her phone. She couldn't believe him. "How was she?". She was broken.

- Maybe you should listen to him. – she heard.

She looked at Jin, sitting next to her, who was staring at her.

- There's no need. He could be talking for hours and I wouldn't believe a single word. I could never trust him again. He didn't just lie to me. He was gaslighting me. I wasn't paranoic. He was with H, and although I'm aware we were only friends with benefits, it feels like a betrayal. Too many times he told me I was the only one he slept with. He was laughing at my face. I wanted so bad you were wrong...

- I know. Me too.

- And now I have to quit.

- No.

- But

- No! It's your job. You don't have to see him, he's not gonna go to your office and besides, you're doing a great job. Don't let him take anything else from you. You still have us on your side.

- And that's a good thing? I don't think so. It will only carry you internal problems. I can't let that happened.

- That's on us.

Somebody knocked on Jin's door and after looking at her with a strange face, he went to open. Y/N could hear Jimin's voice.

- Let me talk to her. – he said.

- C'mon, what are you doing here? You know she doesn't want to see you.

- Let me in, hyung. This is something between us.

- I can't do it.

- Why? Are you happy to have her for your own?

- Don't go that way, Jimin.

- Isn't it true, though? You...

- Stop talking. She wouldn't be here if you were honest. Don't you dare blame me for the situation.

- Don't you think I know that? That's the reason I need to talk to her.

- Not now.

Jimin tried to push Jin to the side and went inside, but the owner used all his strength.

- Go home, Jimin. She will talk to you when she's ready.

- Y/N! – Jimin began to shout. – Y/N, please. I'm just asking to listen to me, please, Y/N.

- Shit, do you want all the neighbors know about your drama? Be a man for once in your life.

She heard how they were struggling and finally she decided to go to the door.

- Enough! – both stopped and looked at her. – Jin, you can go inside, I'll be there in a minute. - The oldest didn't say anything else, just did what she told. – Five minutes, Jimin. It's all I got for you. Tell me.

- In the middle of the hallway?

- Don't push me.

- Ok, ok. Listen, I've not came looking for your forgiveness because I don't deserve it. I just want you to listen to me. Please. It's all I ask for.