JK. 5

The relationship between JK and Namjoon normalized. Y/N, as she had told them that night, faced everything alone, although there were almost no reporters and the messages on social networks against her were minimal. It was true that some wondered if this girl was pretending to be with the seven members and to be a groupie in the style of the American women of the 70s, but she soon managed to forget those comments.

There wasn't much time left before the world tour started, so JK had fewer days off to spend with her, and Y/N tried to catch up on work as soon as possible so Mido wouldn't doubt her again. However, it was becoming difficult for them to barely be able to see each other even though they were still in the same city.

- Are you okay? -Y/N asked him one morning at breakfast.

- No. Yesterday I shouldn't have eaten the six cups of ramyon, now I'm swollen.

- Six cups? The strange thing is that you didn't feel ill!

- They went out to dinner and Jin hyung and I decided to stay in the room and sleep, but suddenly the sleep passed and I got bored. I wasn't going to call you at that time because you had to get up early today.

- It never ceases to amaze me how much you eat. Of course, you also kill yourself by exercising and dancing.

- I don't kill myself, I like it. Also, I can't lose these abs. Won't you see them before I go? Come to the dorm this weekend. It's the last we can be together until the tour break.

- How subtly you have submitted your request. - She smiled. - But I don't know if it's a good idea.

- Why not? You don't have to go to work and you're not putting anyone in the group on a compromise, if that's what you mean. Look, you come on Friday when you leave the office. We have to make some new photos for BTS Universe game, but you're making dinner, and you know that with food you've won them, especially Jin hyung.

- It's not Jin who worries me. - She sighed.

- It's Rapmon. But we have a good relationship again, as always.

- Half the time I'm with him I feel like I'm letting down to my...

- Your bias?

- I'm serious, Kookie.

- That's because the times you've had to talk to him have been for serious issues ... related to me, by the way. But if you come, you'll see that it is not always formal with you.

- I really want to see you, but...

JK clasped his hands in supplication and began to look at her with puppy dog eyes, pouting.

- I can't believe Jin taught you that. - She facepalmed. - Okay, I'll do some shopping when I get out of the office.

Jin opened the door and found Y/N carrying several bags full of food.

- What are you doing here? - she asked surprised.

- I live here. - He answered as he helped her to enter taking part of the load.

- But JK told me that he would be the one to open... - she said confused as she closed the door and followed him into the kitchen.

- I have changed his position so that he can arrive as soon as he finishes.

- Oh, thank you very much.

- What are you going to cook? Because you bought for a crowd.

- You're a crowd. Japchae is one of the dishes.

- Trying to please Namjoonie?

- JK told you.

- Of course.