Yoongi. 11 Ending B

- Why have you waited till now to tell me?

- I needed to talk to you alone. It may sound to the opposite to you, but my advice is in order this doesn't blow up in your face.

- The way I see it, your intention seems to be for me to tell Yoongi, but assuming Paris as the final answer.

- If I have to be the one to receive your disappointment, so be it.

- Namjoon, neither of us is going to tell him and he's not going to find out. Even if Yunsuk knew that my true partner is him, he won't approach him because, let's say, he imposes too much on him. Is it clear?

- Crystal clear.

- Well, don't think about this anymore, okay? Forget it.

- Forgotten. - he nodded.

- Thank you.

On the Monday after her talk with Namjoon, Y/N went straight to talk to Yunsuk in an empty office.

- Don't meddle in my life again. I'm sorry if you think I've given you confidence to do so.

- So, Shouldn't I bother wanting the best for you?

- I appreciate but not. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me, so even if you think you know what's best for me, you're probably wrong. I don't even have a relationship with Kim Namjoon.

- Then, who are you with? Kim Seokjin? Min Yoongi? Park Jimin?

- You're wrong again.

- The one who is wrong about me is you. As I do my work in silence, you think that I don't realize, but I'm by your side, I listen to rumors and I observe how you interact to them. I know that in the past you had problemas with the group and that's the reason you ended up in our offices in Paris. I also know that at this point everything is fixed. I may have assumed you were dating the wrong member, but I'm pretty sure you're in a relationship with one of them. I feel pity for you decide which path to take in life based on your feelings towards a man.

- Did you just say you feel pity for me? - she asked perplexed.- And do you expect us to continue working together after what you just let out?

- I'm your superior but you're the one who is essential in the contract with the group, so you can go ask for another coworker.

- Be sure I will.

- But you be sure that in not time, your new coworker will realize the same things.

The members and Estée Lauder staff had a photo shoot and Y/N had been sent a new colleague after speaking with human resources about her decision to stop working with Yunsuk. The newcomer had introduced himself to her but for the moment he just listened, attentive to everything that was happening. She decided to call the office to confirm, because no one had bring her up to date about the change. She was waiting for the phone to be picked up when she heard Yoongi's voice talking to the leader.

- What happened to Yunsuk?

He heard Yoongi's question and his head began to race.

- I don't know what you mean.

- Are you okay, Namjonah? - He said this time looking into his eyes with a raised eyebrow. - It isn't normal that you have not realized that the shadow of Y/N is not the same.

- Ah, that... I don't know, maybe he wasn't able to come today, or they gave him another account. Why don't you ask her? - he tried to smile before walking away from him.

Yoongi then turned to look at her, just as they answered the other side on the line. When she hung up, she knew that this was going to be one of the consequences of her decision. She summoned the members to one of the meeting rooms.

- This is Lee Yejun. From now on he will work with you and will be your link with the company when you are in Paris taking advantage of the concert that you will have there. BH will confirm it, you will have an an advertising filming and another photo shoot for the new winter season at the central offices.

Before he could introduce himself, Taehyung began his round of questions.

- Why noy you?

- Because I have work here.

- But weren't you dedicated exclusively to us?

- Only for projects in Korea.

- And why did you come to Tokyo last year on New Year's Eve?

- Because BH requested it.

- Then we can request it again. - Jungkook concluded.

- No. Lee Yejun is diligent, efficient, and more experienced than me, not to mention fluent in French.

- You also speak French.- Jin intervened.

- But he has been working at the headquarters for years while I was only a few months as an apprentice.

- And...

- Enough! - she cut Hoseok with a higher tone of voice than she would have wanted to use. - Please, I don't get involved in your work or your business. Respect the decisions that have been made. It's for everyone's benefit, okay?

- Lately there are a lot of changes in Esteé Lauder... - Yoongi murmured without taking his eyes from her.

- Y/N is right, guys. Let's be professional.

After Namjoon's last words, the rest ended up nodding.
Shortly after that day, the group left for the new world tour.

- Hello, Miss Winner. - He greeted her in the first video call he could make.

-Hello, genius. What have you done today?

- Everybody has gone on his own, we had one free day before going to tomorrow's session and the three concerts in a row here in Paris. Jimin was so impressed with the Saint Chapelle that he bought a magnet and a keychain from the site. Jin went incognito to Disney.

- Don't tell me, you stayed at the hotel resting.

- And working.

- And working. Instead of enjoying the city.

- I still don't quite understand why you're not here.

- I already explained it.

- Yeah, yeah, that cock-and-bull story about Lee Yejun being better and knowing more about everything.

- It's not a cock-and-bull story, it's true. Isn't he being helpful?

- Very efficient, we will see tomorrow on the shoot in the middle of the European city with more tourists how good he is at protecting us. Though at least it's not Yunsuk. Do you have any idea why he stopped working with us?

- Because he was afraid of you, Mr. Min Yoongi. You know, you're terrifying to those who don't know you well. - she tried to joke.

- Y/N.

- Tell me.

- Why do I have the feeling that you are hiding something from me? - He asked with his head slightly tilted and scrutinizing her with his eyes.

- Don't make me lie to you. Stop questioning me and trust me.

- So something's up.

-Yoongi...

- It's okay. Just one last thing. Are you okay? Is it what is best for you? - she nodded. - That's all I really care about. Anyway, we'll talk tomorrow and I'll tell you how things are with Lee Yejun. Goodbye, Miss Winner.

- Goodbye, genius. Love you.