Jin. 9

As soon as she stepped into the room, she saw the tannies, some of the staff and guessed that the rest were family. How was she going to pass that test without everyone gathered there realizing that she was Jin's girlfriend? When she finished processing that thought, Yoongi had already reached her side.

- Here nobody is going to leak anything - was the first thing he said- so relax, it seems that from one moment to another you are going to faint.

She tried to fake a smile.

- Uf... no, that grimace is useless.

- Help me, Yoongi.

- Look, you're the woman who helped us with the album. You have a right to be here. Nobody sees you as an intruder. Agree? - She nodded and he snorted. - Ok?

- Ok.

- Great. Now I'm leaving, I'm starving and I'm going to ask the staff if I can do a vlive while I eat dinner. Smile, Y/N.

Suddenly, however, she realized that she couldn't see Jin's parents anywhere, neither his brother nor Ahreum. Namjoon greeted her from the other end and gave a little touch to Jin, who was talking to someone, to let him know that she had arrived. Noticing her, he raised his hand in greeting and continued the conversation. Y/N didn't know what to do.

- Friend! – exclaimed a smiling JK. - What did you think about the concert? If you had come to Busan, Jimin and I would have introduced you to our parents, I know you love to relate to. – and began to laugh, wrinkling his nose.

- Oh, I would have gone if you had asked me, maknae, since we are friends. - she replied sarcastically.

- Do you have to wait long? I was leaving, you can tell me about your impressions on the way to the dorm.

- She doesn't have to wait for anything, we can go now, but we're not going home, they're waiting for us for dinner. My parents have gone before to accompany Joonie's.

They were on their way to the door when Hobi joined them.

- A good dinner and to bed. – He said as he wrapped his arms around the shoulders of the other two members of the group. - How are you, Y/N, did you have a good time? You have had fun?

- Yeah, it's been amazing. It was you but I didn't feel like that, it was hard for me to recognize you.

- Have you seen the power of the hips with Bapsae?

- How not to see it. The stadium has roared.

- Do you have a favorite moment?

- No, everything has been great, from start to finish.

- You don't want to offend anyone, huh? - Jin laughed.

That relaxed her a bit, it meant that he wasn't angry, as Sejin had said.

- Black Swan and On. They are brutal staging, with a lot of power in one and delicacy in the other. Well, and Mic Drop and Dyonisius. Tear is always among my favorites. Also, I like it better than when you sing only in English.

- And the solos?

- Seesaw. I didn't expect Yoongi to dance at all.

- Ah, Yoongi has always been your favorite. -Hobi scoffed.

- I think what I've felt for Ephyphany is taken for granted, right?

- I'm sure Jin Hyung is eager to hear it. – The maknae laughed.

She looked up at Jin's face, but he just shook his head, smiling.

- She'll tell me in private. – and winked.

His two friends burst out laughing, but she blushed and noticed that Jin had red ears too. When they said their goodbyes and got into his car, he threw out the first question as he fastened his seatbelt.

- What happened to your boss?

- She said she'd be uncomfortable. It's the same reason I traded backstage tickets for VIPs.

- Now I understand why you get along so well, you are like two peas in a pod. – He said starting up.

- Sejin told me that you understood that I didn't do it with bad intentions.

- About running away as soon as the concert finished? – she nodded. – I still have my doubts. You knew my family would be there too, and it didn't even cross your mind to say hello to them? Whether you did it consciously or not is what concerns me.

- But think about it for a moment, Jin. What do you think anyone who had seen us greeting us with confidence would have thought?

- That you knew each other. Where is the problem? How long do you want to be hidden?

- You said you gave me time until Christmas.

- Ah, you took the deadline seriously. Well, if so, know that time is passing, and you don't have so many weeks left.

Y/N thought about what would have happened if she hadn't come back, but decided she didn't want to know the answer, so she didn't ask. The rest of the ride he looked relaxed while her stomach was knotted. As soon as he parked, she put a hand on his arm and he turned to look at her.

- I'm really sorry.

- I know.

- Are we fine?

- We are.

Jin's family seemed really eager to see her again. The first thing Ahreum told her was that she still had no ring, but then she let it go. Y/N thanked his mother again for the food she gave him on Chuseok and regretted that she couldn't return the containers it came in.

- Give them to me on your next visit.

The rest of the time was spent enthusiastically analyzing the concert and talking about how little was left for the childbirth.