JK. 15 Ending B

They told her not to go with them but go home, it was going to be a conversation between the group and the person who had believed and bet on them from the beginning. She was on her third relaxing tea when her cell phone finally began to vibrate and she eagerly picked it up. On the screen was JK, sitting in his dorm room, smiling, so she assumed the meeting had gone well.

- So? Is everything fixed?

- It is. We told him that we agree that there won't be an official statement and we'll pretend that it wasn't something extraordinary, but we aren't going to break the relationship. I promised him we will be discreet and we will be more careful. Jin hyung continued told him that it wasn't just because the two of us, but for the seven of us. The CEO wanted to know if Namjoon hyung had told us everything, and we confirmed he had done so, without omitting details, but taking responsibility for the country's economy wasn't fair and it was a responsibility that we had not asked for. Yoongi answered that we are dedicated to music, not politics. The CEO clasped his fingers under his chin as he analyzed the situation and looked at each of us to end up with the leader, saying that maybe that was the hardest thing he's ever had to do. Namjoon hyung answered him that was what being in his position taked. The CEO nodded a couple of times thoughtfully, and told us that he guessed he had no choice but to give in to this... and then Namjoon hyung cut fearing that the word chosen by the big boss was blackmail and ended the phrase with the word negotiation. - JK laughed remembering it - Finally, he told us that he hoped with all his heart that none of us were making a mistake.

- OMG, I don't know how to thank the other members.

- Listen, there's a few things we must do.

She beggan to nod when suddenly she felt a spam and had to run to the bathroom to puke. Ten minutes later, she was sitting again with her phone.

-Sorry about that. I think too much tension and too much tea has made me my stomach sick.

- The last few days have been a roller coaster ride. Rest and talk tomorrow.

- No, don't worry. Now I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.

- Fine. Well, first of all, we must

- Be discreet.

- Yes. That's for sure. For now, we will meet only in the dorm, not even at your place.

- You've only been here once.

- I know. And no more trips to Busan or anywhere else.

- Of course.

- The rest will be told by your manager, I suppose.

-What else?

Jungkook moved a little uncomfortably in the chair, but without losing his smile.

- Don't worry about it now. Wait for the...

- What's next, Kookie?

- Namjoon hyung told me that maybe our schedules keeps us apart more than now.

- I think I don't understand very well. Professional issues never...

- We won't be at the same time in any event, concert, program or show. Not even in the awards.

- But that is something beyond BH's control.

- I told you, you'd better wait for your official talk. Maybe you're just going to continue your old schedule, promote your songs. Right now, the collab with Namjoon hyung is still trending on Twitter. Maybe the ship between you two will help us.

- I wonder if anyone has more ships than me in this short period of time.

- For sure. Wait, someone is calling.