Jimin. 9 Ending B

Mido had convinced her to go to have dinner and after, maybe for a couple of drinks in a quiet pub; but nevertheless both drank so much wine at the restaurant, so they only wanted to dance. Her boss knew one of the best and selective pub of all the city, in Itawon, so they were there, first of all, to ask for more drinks.

- When did you find out about him and me?

- The problem with H only confirmed what I suspected. I must confess I saw you a couple of times when you thought there was nobody left in the offices, but I was there. Don't worry, I've never told to anyone, and I'm not gonna do it.

- That doesn't matter anymore. Let's dance.

Both were dancing nonstop, without paying attention to anything else but the music. Y/N sweated a lot, so she continued drinking, although after her third drink her moves were clumsy.

- Maybe it's time to go home. - Mido told her.

- Oh, no, please, please, just a couple of songs more. I'll continue crying if I arrive right know to my empty apartment.

- You're going to end on the floor if you're not careful... Hey, Y/N, is because of my blurred vision or that guy is Jungkook with his 96 friends?

Y/N tried to focus but it was too difficult until he was almost in front of her, who had walked towards them once he saw them.

- Of course I had to meet with his second-best friend...

- I'm a little offended to be known only because of your perspective involving Jimin. What happened with our own friendship?

She nodded, regretful.

- I'm really sorry. Mido, my friendly boss; JK, my maknae friend.

- How much have you drunk?

- At least I'm not on the floor - she stuck her tongue out at Mido, who rolled her eyes.

- I'm trying to take her home. She's stubborn. - Mido said.

- Oh, yeah, she is. - JK smiled. Then he turned to speak with the members who were with him.

- I think they're famous too. - Y/N told Mido with a thinking face.

- Yes, they are. A lot. Astro's Cha Eun Woo, Seventeen's Mingyu, GOT7's Yugyeom and BamBam. I suppose it's a good thing you don't like K-pop or now you would be having a heart attack. And it's good too I'm not a mythomaniac.

- See? One more reason to stay a little longer. We don't have to get up early tomorrow.

- Sorry, I'm tired and you should go too.

- Maybe JK let me be with him and his friends.

- No, he won't.

- Why not?

- Because he just said goodbye to them and the other idols are gone.

Y/N turned to see and there it was only JK, smiling.

- OK, let's go. I drive you. Where do you live, Mido? - asked her while grabbed Y/N arms to lead her to the exit.

- Oh, thank you so much but there's no need, I can take a cab.

- Are you sure? I haven't drunk alcohol, if that's your worry.

- No, I'm only tipsy, that's all. Please, don't worry about me. Good luck with her, though.

When they saw her leaving in her cab, JK put a suddenly sleepy Y/N in the back seat and helped her put on her seat belt.

- And what do I do with you now? - He said taking a look back and checking that she had already closed her eyes.