Jimin. 13 Ending B

Y/N took off her coat ruefully before heading to her place in the office. Temperatures had dropped sharply that mid-january and she hadn't slept well for several nights and the tiredness was accumulating. She thought that after finally testifying in the offices in front of BH's lawyers, a prosecutor and a judge, all the tension would disappeared, but it hadn't. Fortunately, Dispatch hadn't made an appearance in her life. Yes, she had seen Jimin, but she had avoided him, something not too difficult between the fact that they had spent New Years Eve in Tokyo and that they were already on board preparing the next album. In a couple of hours, they would pronounce sentence.

- Here, someone has sent this package for you. - The girl responsible for the mail told her.

She started to open it thinking it would be something from work, when she found a pair of Converse highs customized with a landscape of Paris buildings: the Eiffel Tower and the Saint Chapelle with its stained-glass windows. Everyone knew of her desire to travel to the French capital, but only one person would have chosen the Saint Chapelle over Notre Dame or the Sacre Cour. There was a note inside: "Thanks so much for all your help and support. This is just a little piece of what your deserve. Love, J.". She sighed, put the note away, and kept trying to work, though she still had a hard time concentrating. It was almost time to go home when she found out that H was going to jail. Right at that moment, the snowflakes began to fall again.

There was a photo schedule for the next three days after she received the package and Tae managed to send her one picture from each member, plus one more from Jimin, who had pink hair, was laying on a couch, grinning broadly, looking straight into the camera. He was beautiful: "We were talking about you. Come, and I'll prove you were wrong."

What she was wrong about? Y/N had no idea what Tae was up to, but the truth was, that photo made her skip a beat. She doubted about going where they were, but she missed the members. On the last day of filming, after finishing her duties, she was there and noticed that many staff members were staring at her, making her feel uncomfortable, but before she could regret her decision, Tae approached her jumping funny and happy.

- You did it! - said with his square smile. - You loved the pictures, am I wrong?

- No, you're not. I liked them a lot.

Yoongi walked towards them.

- Well, well, well... the heroine is here honoring us with her presence.

- Heroine? - she asked raising an eyebrow.

- Didn't Taehyung tell you?

She looked at him, and he started to shake his head.

- Everybody knows about you talking in the trial despite you were reluctant to be known.

- Who's everybody?

- Everybody in BH. That's the reason they are all noticing you right now.

- And who spread the news?

- Me.

Jimin had arrived there, with dark hair again and a fringe that almost covered his eyes. He was wearing a simple jeans and a white shirt.

- You're going to lose your hair at this rate. - she warned him.

- The hair wasn't dyed, the pink color was just mousse, but thanks for your concern.

- You seem very happy.

- I am now. Thanks to you.

- I told you. - Tae shouted.

- Let's talk in a more private place. - Jimin said grabbing her hand in front of all the people who were there.

She looked at their hands and then at him, but he didn't seem to be concerned about that. Jimin opened the dressing room door and they entered.

- That was unnecessary. - Y/N told him the moment the door closed.

- What was?

- Hold my hand.

- I didn't do it because it was necessary, I did it because I wanted to.

- But you told me...

- I know.

- Then...

- I changed my mind.

- You broke up with me.

- I know that too.

She was incredulous.

- I don't get it.

- What exactly is it that you don't understand?

- What are you really trying to tell me?

- Let me invite you to dinner. I'll explain it to you there.

- No.

- No? - he was surprised.

- No.

- Why?

- I am trying to uncouple from you. Step by step, I am progressing. I can't fall in love with you again.

- So... you don't like me anymore.

- It's not that.

- Then tell me, babe.

- You know I've loved you.

- As I said, and you don't anymore.

Y/N didn't say anything else. Of course she still loved him, but she couldn't be his friend with benefits again.

- I see... then, the dinner invitation is more important than ever because I'm gonna make you fall for me again, babe.

- To be hurt again? No, thanks. And stop babe me.

- This time will be different.

- Is that so?

He nodded without saying anything, just smiling.

- And why is that?

He approached her slowly without taking his gaze from her eyes.

- Because now I know that you are much more than my dearest friend with whom I sometimes had sex. It is you who I want by my side every day and every night. The one who taught me that I can trust her because she doesn't love BTS's Jimin but also Park Jimin, the one who barely held on when I was so stupid and didn't call her even though I promised her. Sorry I couldn't see it before I hurt you.

- It seems that with the trial H got just the opposite of what she wanted.

- That's right, so, do we have dinner tomorrow?

- With one condition.

- Whatever is needed.

- Just dinner. Not sex after it.

Jimin began to laugh out loud.

- I can do that. Although I thought you missed that part of me too. - He said mischievously. - But I'll wait until you tell me not to.

- Perfect.

- Now... do you consider a kiss like a part of sex? - and he looked at her lips.

She looked at his too, which he was delicately pursing and licking them. He knew she loved his plump and luscious lips.

- It's... it's a grey area... - she managed to say.

- I love greys areas.

He was going to cup her face when someone knocked at the door.

- Hey, people in there, we need to change now, so hurry up, please. - JK was shouting.

Y/N took the opportunity to step back and opened the dressing room door while Jimin closed his eyes, cursing that they had lost the opportunity.

- See you tomorrow. - she smiled, part of her relieve.