Jimin. 14 Ending B

- Have you solved your problems with Jimin yet?– Mido asked her while they were eating in her office.

- Too soon to tell. We have a date today, though.

- And?

- And?

- Are you ok? Nervous? Happy? Worried?

- All of that. I think. – she put the chopsticks on the table, leaning back in the chair.

- Being a heroine in BH has its rewards. – Mido laughed.

- No, please, not you too.

- I think your co-workers have come back to the idea that maybe you have a thing with the cutie, sexy, and lovely.

- At this point, I don't really care. I have too much on my plate.

- I see... By the way, one of the Kings called me.

- Did JK dare in the end? And what did you say?

- That I felt surprised, flattered, and with a lot of diplomacy I told him that I was not interested.

- I know you never wanted to get too involved with BH artists, but I never thought you could turn him down.

- Why not?

- The maknae is... funny, likeable, adventurous... a bit introverted at times. Good person and best friend. Not to mention his incredible physique. Also, you have something in common.

- Oh yeah? And what is it?

- The love of food. - she started laughing. - Seriously, maybe you should rethink giving him a try. Can you imagine a date the four of us?

-No, I can't imagine it. It seems incredible that you are so excited about this. I remind you that you told me that at first you didn't want to have anything to do with them and then you were afraid of the fans, the press and the company.

- I think in the end it all comes down to whether you like him enough.

- I know JK is nice but ... besides, I'm older than him.

- And? His mother is also older than his father, and it was she who jumped in. Also, full of tattoos and piercings in the world of kpop, do you think appearances matter to him? Look, I'm just asking you to really think about it. If you are not convinced, then it's ok. If deep down you feel a tingle thinking about him, even a slight one... give him a try.

- Fine! - Mido got up and began to collect. - Back to work.

Y/N had the impression that Jimin seemed to be clear about they were going to get back together, or at least that he didn't care about the rumors about them in the company, because before her department finished working hours, he showed above in her desk with a big smile and leaned against her table.

- I'll pick you up at your house in two hours, babe.

- You could have told me in a message.

- I couldn't miss the opportunity to make you blush in front of your coworkers.

He patted her cheek, raised his hand to a puzzled and amused Mido in equal measure, and simply nodded to all those women he'd playfully flirted with the last time he'd gone looking for her.

Y/N realized that all eyes were blatantly on her.

- It's not the first time you've seen him here, so get out of your astonishment and keep working if you don't want to spend more time than usual this afternoon at the office.

Her boss's voice took effect, and before returning to her office, she noticed Y/N and with a smile and a wave of her hands, encouraged her to continue as well.